sleepover B)

So me and Ivan got to the house(his), and I just kinda poked my head in. His sisters were there kinda chilling and doing whatever. Natalya(belarus) was just kinda staring though... his other sister, katyusha(Ukraine as she was introduced) began getting super excited and made cookies. Shes cool in my book now B) Ivan just told me to leave my stuff in his room and I dropped the stuff off. When I went back, they were all sitting there eating chocolate chip cookies! I of course got nervous and played it off as me being obnoxious. "Woah, cookies! Thats super cool!" And just kinda stood nervously by russia(Ivan). "You can have some!" Katyusha spoke. I shook my head and smiled. "Ill probably take some in the morning if thats okay with you." She nodded and let us do whatever till 12.

--

"Goodnight boys! And you Natalya. Dont hunt alfred down again. Hes a nice boy." Natalya growled and chucked her knife at the wall. Or my face with Ivan pulling me away, either one. Once Ivan and I crawled into bed, a question popped into my mind. "Why didn't katyusha say goodnight to Natalya?" I asked. he chuckled. it was cute ngl- "shes nocturnal. Or at least she never sleeps while we're awake." "Oh."
I looked outside, and coincidentially the moon was right in front of the window. Well, in the sky. "Look Ivan!" I pointed. He looked out and smiled. "The moon?" I nodded vigorously and sighed. "Im glad were friends." He nodded and turned to the other side of the bed.
He was much nicer than I thought. Man, I cant believe I was scared. I smiled and shut my eyes, not so ready for the next day, but knew I could get through it.

-Schooltime-

So eventually we (Ivan and I) found out that France and England (francis and arthur) were just trying to scare us off. And eventually, me and China met up. His name is Yao. Hes pretty cool, just reflects everything of a boomer. The awesome trio parted ways, and now the black triangle has stuck together.
But thats what happened. Im eating lunch in a corner with them right now.

"Cool lunch, dudes." I pointed out, watching Ivan pull out food what seemed to be cooked this morning and Yao pull out leftovers. It both looked good. I just had a salad with a burger pattie. I ate, but stayed quiet. We managed to all be one group, and I kinda like that.
Some weird kids, probably popular in their grade, walked up to us. "Hey loser." Oh crap not again. I was about to speak, when I realized they were talking to china. He looked uncomfortable. "What are you eating? Trash probably." Oh hell no. They cant come after our fellow brother. "Hey, asshat. He is the best cook I know, dont talk shit!" The dude looked at me disgusted. "What are you gonna do Alfred? Cower away like always when we smack it away?" I put my unfinished food down and stood in front of Yao. "No. Fight me if you want, leave him alone." And as if that was a welcome to start, he lunged. I blocked whatever hits he threw at me. I didn't want to fight back. His goal is getting to Yao, and I won't allow that. But I let my guard down, and he went after him. A memory came back. Didn't he break a wall? SLAM. The guy was against the wall. "AGH, SHIT!" I turned to Yao with a shocked face. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Oh CRAP TEACHERS-

-----

Me and Yao got in trouble, and Ivan managed to get the kid off our back because during detention, he didnt say a word. "Xie xie, America." He spoke after a while when the teacher fell asleep. "No problem dude, he was totally mean. And I meant it when I said you're the best cook I know." I smiled and nudged him. He smiled back.