Part 1 ~ The First Meeting

~ Minecraft
              Polygamy ~
=========================================
            Makoto sat on the bed, staring intently at the two in front of him. He was acting patient, but his eyes and his heavy breathing showed he wasn't, and he was excited. His lack of long legs allowed him to sit in an odd, yoga-like position. "Ah, wait a second," one of the two said. "I think I left my glasses in my room.." He walked out of Naegi's room into the hallway.
            "So.. are you really sure about this? I mean, I didn't really want to, but you guys seemed so intent on me joining your relationship." Naegi smiled after saying it, a smile with mixed emotions embedded inside. The girl smiled, and caressed his cheek tenderly. "Yes, Makoto, it's fine. We came up with the idea ourselves, so you don't need to worry. We figured that this way it would be a great way to bond and stay together so that we don't kill, or be killed."
            The "Ultimate Affluent Progeny" came back into the room, Byakuya Togami. He came back over to Makoto and the girl, and bear hugged both of them. "Byakuya, you really are different in private," Makoto said to this suprising gesture. Byakuya flopped back onto the bed after hearing it and sighed a long, deep sigh.
             "Eehhh, it's hard staying serious for so long, but I have to keep my family name good. I can't stay a posh, serious buisness heir forever. Being kept like that all of my life is bound to turn into this anyway. I mean, I still try and be a bit serious but-" Kyouko interrupted him saying, "Are you sure about that? You just group hugged us."
            "Yeah, maybe not. I mean, I guess I can try to be. Is that a fetish of yours or something? Serious guys? Hah! I bet that's why you started dating me anyway." He turned and looked at Makoto. "Hey are you still having second thoughts? I can understand if you just aren't into this kind of thing."
            Makoto immediately broke out into a blush at the thought, after being flustered for a hot second he was able to shake his head in disagreement. "It's not that I'm not into it, it's just... how is it even going to work out?"
            Right after he said it, Byakuya sat up and turned to Makoto. "Let's say, for the sake of 'The Debate,' like this." He said. He then leaned over and kissed Makoto. Makoto, suprised at first, was eventually lulled into it. This escalated into a long night, *wink wink.*