Part 2 ~ The Sauna Meeting (2)

~ Minecraft
Polygamy ~

=========================================

The current setting is the fourth day of Kyouko and Byakyua's sauna meetings. Somehow, nobody has discovered them yet. They have learned lots about each other, and have grown very close. Kyouko has learned Byakuya's favorite food is his mom's apple pie, but he's only had it once because of his father's many wives. Byakuya has learned Kyouko is very sensitive about her real hair color, which is a very light blonde. She keeps it dyed to hide it. Little did Byakuya know she had been hiding something else...

Byakuya's Perspective

            It was the fourth day of our meetings, and I was frustrated. I know I probably shouldn't have been, but this was the one time I had nothing to discuss. The first day I poured out everything from me being the heir to a large company, to my problems with my father. The second day was more ranting about my father and family problems. The third day we discussed our current situation. I've learned Kyouko is a great listener, and she's even helped me forget about some more minor things that bugged me.
            We had been meeting at the same time every night, her going 5 minutes before me and me coming in soon after. It wasn't like either of us to be late, but for some reason, she wasn't there tonight. I decided to go with the usual routine, hoping she had only been late, and not killed. It had been 10 minutes before I really started to get worried. I left the sauna, changed back into my clothes, and went down the hall to find her room.
            I knocked on the door loud enough for her to hear, but not enough to wake anyone up. She didn't immediately answer, and that worried me. I knocked again and she opened the door right after the first knock. She looked at me for a second blankly, as if she was wondering why I was there, and then realized why.

Bunny Tiddies