Part 3 ~ An Unexpected Visitor

⚠️ !! ATTENTION !! ⚠️
This chapter is going to contain some VERY suggestive things, so if you don't wanna see that I wouldn't read the rest of this book actually. I've decided to just unleash my true fanfiction powers and let my mind run wild so deal with it suck it your mom whatever I don't care anymore I'm unleashing my true powers. Ahhahaha I'm scared because I'm just gonna write and see where it goes. Ok enjoy if you satayed!!!!!!!!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
___________________________________________________

~ Minecraft
         Polygamy ~

=========================================

            Kyoko is sitting on her bed, laying next to Byakuya. He's sleeping, and deeply as well. Suprisingly it isn't against Monokuma's rules, so they enjoy it before he makes one. Kyouko sighs, and looks over at him. She turns back to look at the ceiling again. She is deep in thought. Eventually she gets up in a rush, putting on her clothes before she exits the room. Byakuya turns in his sleep, suprising her for a second as she is closing the door. As she turns around to look for the room, she sees Mokokuma walking down the hall, towards her. He spots her, and asks what she is doing. She is flustered for a second, but eventually talks enough to bore him into walking away. She walks over to her desired room, and knocks on the door, scatteredly. Her hand is shaking.

Makoto's Perspective

            I was laying on my bed, about to go to sleep, my eyes slowly closing. I was tired enough that I was getting that weird burning sensation in my eyelids that just wouldn't go away. As I drifted into sleep, I heard a shaky knock at the door. It suprised me, and my first thought was that it could be someone looking to kill me.
            "H-hello..?" The voice that had come from the other side sounded like Kyoko. I cracked open the door a small bit, and saw her lavender hair through it. I opened it all the way. She looked shocked for a second at my appearance, but it soon went away. "Hey, Kyoko. Why are you here so la- ow...!" She took me by my hair and put me on the bed.

(Author note: Kyoko likes interrupting people a lot now.)

            "Why... did you just do that? I thought everyone would have been asleep by now. Wait.. nevermind. I was gonna ask you something but it just seemed rude." I sighed and put my head in my hands. Looking over at her, she looked very stressed. "Hey, what's up with you...?"
            "It just... I-.. Makoto, can I ask you something?" I nodded my head. "And please promise me you won't be mad." I nodded my head again. She was one of my closest friends here, so I trusted that what she was going to ask wasn't going to be too weird. She walked over to me and stood in front of me.

"Makoto... can you kiss me?"

            I just stared. Stared in shock. I blurted out, "B-but aren't you with Byakuya?! Why me?! I don't- Yes?! No?! I don't know!" She looked like she was about to cry when I first started talking, but I guess the answer 'I don't know' is a yes to her. She bent down and kissed me. I didn't know what to do at that point because I was just simply in shock, and I just crawled backwards away from her. "I- I don't-" I couldn't form words. I took a deep breath, and got some out, finally.
            "Listen, Kyoko. I do.. feel that way... but I know you're with Byakuya. Why did you come to me?" She stood there for a second. "I'm just a bit pissed at him. He gave me a very visible hickey yesterday night. My clothes hide it, but it's sore. We were talking about that at lunch."
            She sat down on the bed as she talked, and I sat next to her. "Oh, and guess what? He just gave me another one. He... needs to get better at that." She giggled after saying it. She... was very cute at that moment. After realizing that she really did want this, I thought out loud. "Oh, what the hell." She looked at me, confused.
Then I kissed her.
            Just like I thought, suprise was the best option. Again, just like I thought, she really did want this. She leaned into it, and it only got more heated. I did make sure not to give her any hickeys, because I knew she was not a fan. Our lips mingled together for a while, each moment more intense than the next.
            This fervor lasted for what seemed like years, and we had been getting further as time went on. My shirt had dissapeared at one point, and a few layers of Kyoko's clothes were gone as well. I glanced at the clock as we continued, and it was almost 5AM. It had already been about 3AM when she had arrived, and there were 2 hours left before school.
           "Shit, " I said. "Hey, you need to go." She looked at me for a second, and then the clock. "Oh wow, that went by really fast." She picked up her clothes from off the bed, and kissed me on the cheek before going over to the door.
            "Hey, Makoto?" I looked over at her. "This was... nice. Please don't tell Byakyua about this, I don't want him to know yet. For now we're just friends with benefits, but I'll tell him sometime." Before I could ask what she meant by telling him, and why the friends with benefits thing was just 'for now' she left.
            I got back in bed and almost immediately fell asleep. The bliss of sleep was short-lived because Monokuma soon woke me up.