Part 2 ~ The Sauna Meeting (1)

(ok just a note before i begin you guys can skip through but this is literally all based off of a single gif i found that had so much potential so first i used it to hospitalize my friend jschlattcutiepie and now im using it for fanfiction so thats cool

if you want the gif its really great yet slightly terrifying dm me on discord my username is and always will be jackaby#0361 and please dont slide in my dms all creepily because you wont get the gif

NOW ONTO THE STORY)

(small note, names will be at first perspective switch, but im gonna use initials like for instance Jackaby's Perspective would become JP)
___________________________________________________

~ Minecraft
          Polygamy~

=========================================

The setting is currently five days before the last chapter in our story of these three. We are currently in the sauna with Kyouko. There are no cameras, so the students feel more private there. It's currently a while after the time Monokuma asked them to go to bed, so everyone assumes everyone else is asleep.

Kyouko's Perspective

            It was nice to finally have a break from the eyes of Monokuma. Security cameras and monitors where everywhere I looked almost, but not here. Here was the one place I could go and feel privacy once again. As I was enjoying this peacefulness and bliss, I began hearing footsteps coming from not far away. "Makoto?" I asked into the mostly empty space. I got no reply, so I assumed it was just my head messing with me. I shook it off and went back into my happy place, when I saw Byakuya tiptoeing inside.
            "What-? I never would have thought you would be here. You seem like the kind of type who would say it was too dirty, or just weird." I said to him. I did expect to get a reply, and I didn't for a while. I assumed he probably didnt hear, or maybe even see me.
            I ignored him for the time being, while he, for some reason, changed into his bathing suit and opened the door to the sauna, seeing me laying on the bench in the fetal position. He just stared at me for a second before asking, "Sh-Should I leave...or...?" I was suprised at that answer, it didn't sound like him whatsoever. I sat up and let my feet touch the floor again, crossing my arms.
            "If anyone should be asking who's okay, it's me. You should be saying ''Of course this this is where she spends her time, in this dirty place..'' or whatever. But you're standing here in your bathing suit like you're about to come in. I mean, you still can, but I don't know why you would."
             "I.. was expecting that." He replied. He ran his hand through his hair, messing it up from the usual fixed position. For a second, the thought came to me, that he was actually.. hot? I shook that dangerous thought away quickly. I already had Makoto in my life, and if I was going to date anyone it should be him. I shook that thought away as well. I shouldn't be dating anyone, really. In the situation we're all in it would only be a burden. He seemed like he was about to speak again, so I quickly forgot everything.
             "I'm sorry, I really shouldn't be breaking my front right now, but I can't help but be different in private. You seem like you were enjoying your time here though, so I'm just gonna go..." He said the last sentence with a solemn sigh. He probably needed this as well as me. I patted the spot next to me, and he closed the door and sat down next to me.
             "Hey, if you need anyone to talk to, you can talk to me. You seem like you have a lot of pressing secrets, and I'd say I'm trusworthy." I said.

This run-in with Byakuya led to us forming a very close relationship the next few days. We began meeting in the sauna at the same time, discussing our most precious secrets and getting to know eachother. It was a very long three days, and very worthwhile. I didn't know if I regretted it or not until the fourth day of our sauna meetings.