Profile: The Tshabo Family (Virgil)

Authors note: Same for the Prinz family

Tw: Divorce(?), Depression, Anxiety

In age order:

Name: David Aka.Dad(kids) Gender: Male Status: Alive Height: 5' 10" Eye: Brown Hair:Brown Dob: September 13, 1970

Name: Julie Aka. Mom (kids) Gender: Female Status: Alive Height: 5' 7" Eye: Brown Hair: Brown Dob: July 11, 1971

Name: Virgil Aka. Kid(Dad),Emo (ex bf and an old friend) Big Bro (Imaj) Gender: Male Status: Alive Height: 5' 9.5" Eye: Brown Hair: was Brown but bleached and died it purple (self dye) Dob: December 19 1996

Name:ParkerAka.short stack,problem child,Baby Brother(Virgil),Pranks(friend) Gender: Male Status: Alive Height: 4" .5' Eye: Brown Hair: Brown w/ purple streak Dob: March 27, 2009

Virgil is the oldest child of his two parents they argued a little but they considered it normal when he was 12 his parents had a second son while the arguing was getting worse. Virgil did his best to protect his brother from the noise because it bothered both of them. When Parker was about 3 Virgil got sick of it packed them each a bag and ran away. They only were gone for an hour before authorities found them and returned them to their concerned parents. After that they decided to try marriage consoling after about a year they decided their marriage was not worth saving and filed for a divorce. After about a year it finally went through and shortly after Julie was able to move out. The split was very clean and friendly and they got along much better to separate. This did cause some mental health troubles including Anxiety and depression for Virgil. Both the Anxiety and Depression were very severe for a long time but he has worked hard to mostly get rid of his Depression but he still has to deal with his anxiety but not as severely as it used to be. He even was able to come out to his family and had a boyfriend (Janus) through most of high school about 2 years after graduation a new person moved into the area who became him and his Janus's friend. Janus's family ran a clothing shop that was gaining popularity and wanted to open a location in the next state just after Virgil and Janus were engaged. Janus was going to be running the store and begged Virgil and their friend to come the friend agreed immediately having nothing tying him down as long as he had a job in the store. Virgil was hesitant he didn't want to leave his family and his now fiance wanted him to come with him and even started getting manipulative. Virgil decided to break up with him. Janus and their friend move to the next state over now free from his ex, Virgil started working to become a professional barista. he moved to the city where this takes place based on a promotion and moved into one of the apartment rooms Patton was offering so he could save money. He only lives about an hour away from his family.