Profile: The Anwir Family (Janus)

Author's note: Same for the Prinz family 

Edit1: Janus eye color

edit2: see update

members of family in age order

Name: Amy Aka.Mom(her kids)Mrs. Anwir (employees) Gender: female Status: alive Height: 5' 7" Eye: Hazel Hair:dark brown Dob: August 17 1973

Name: Afton Aka. Dad Gender: Male Status: no one knows Height: probably ~6' 2" Eye: Green Hair: blond Dob: October 17 1972

Name:Janus Aka. Snake(ex and roommate) Gender: Male Status: Alive Height: 5' 11" Eye: 1 Green 1 yellow Hair: brown Dob:  February 3 1997

Name: Whitney Aka. child Gender: Female Status: Alive Height: 4' Eye: brown Hair: Dirty blond Dob: November 14 2009

Janus is the oldest child of his parents. (Author's note: I'm sorry for starting each backstory like this idk what else to do) His parents met in Collage and eventually got married and had Janus. The marriage between the two got kinda strained over the next few years then they had their second kid Whitney. After this Afton and Amy had a huge fight and Afton left. He never returned. Amy decided it was for the best. Amy and Afton owned a clothing store in their town and after a few months, Amy was able to get Afton's name out of the business altogether so there would be no one who could take it from her and her family. Amy proceeded to raise her kids on her own. Janus went to high school and after discovering he was gay started dating his life long friend. They ended up being highschool sweethearts and continued dating after Highschool. One day while Janus was working the Cashier at his Mom's store on a particularly slow day someone new in town came and only bought a pack of underwater. He stroke up a conversation with the man who was named Remus. he ended up inviting Remus to have lunch with him and his bf. Remus decided to apply for a job at the store and after he got accepted Janus and Virgil let him rent their spare room in their appartment. This continued on for a few years until Janus got the oprotunity to move out of state to open a new store Remus imdatly agreed to come Janus's now fiance did not. Their relationship took a downward spiral from there until they eventualy broke up. Janus and Remus moved to the new store location which failed and they ended up moving only an hour from Janus's home town which has been doing well. They even hired a personal assistant to help out with whatever they needed.