3 Weeks in But I Still can't Stand you

12/19/2018

cw: Strong language, suggestive(?)

It was a normal day for Doctor Emile Picani. He had just finished a typical session with kai.  It was filled with long talks about Kai's current mental state, school, and friends. Not to forget about the cartoon jokes, references, and helpful examples. Emile sat there for a moment after Kai left to collect himself before heading out for lunch. Once Emile got up and made it to the door. His Roommate, Remy Anidra, was sitting in the waiting area with two hot Starbucks drinks, coffees most likely.

Remy was wearing a white shirt, blue jeans, and a leather jacket. His aviator sunglasses sat on top of his head only because the fluorescent lights were dimmed for the more sensitive patients.

 This was the 3rd time he had done this that week Emile looked around the room maybe there was a way to get out of the building so Remy would give up and leave. Before he could find one tho he was spotted. 

"Emile!" Remy shouted at him and stood up.

Emile decided he couldn't ignore him now "Mr. Anidra, what are you doing here?"

"Come on babs we've lived in the same apartment for 3 weeks now, Just use my first name. no need to be formal" (Authors note: Yes babs is what I meant) 

"Alright then Remy... what are you doing here?" he tried to sound polite but he wanted Remy out of his hair.

"I brought you coffee." Remy smiled handing the Starbucks cup to Emile.

Emile smiled back and took it. "Thank you, Remy"

"No Problem babs. Don't work yourself too hard." Remy strutted out of the building.

Emile sighed it was thoughtful but he still wished he wasn't being so thoughtful. It was a waste on him seeing as Emile didn't drink coffee in the afternoon. "Hey, Georgia do you want this?"

His secretary looked up. "Heck ya I do!"

Emile walked it over to her and set it on the desk. "You know he really gets on my nerves sometimes."

"He can't be that bad he brings you coffee while you're at work. Even though you don't drink it he is trying." Georgia took a drink of the coffee. "Hmm, your roommate has good taste in coffee." 

"It's not that... it's just he's so loud all of the time. I've asked him to quite it down but he doesn't. Also, I know it's not supposed to be my place but I've seen close to 7 different women enter and leave his room, almost all have returned. I've known him for three weeks. I guess it's possible they aren't doing it or maybe he's polyamorous but it feels ...off. All of that is also really loud but I can't figure out what it is."

Georgia nodded "I guess that makes sense, ... but you really should collect more info before deciding you don't like him." 

Emile sighed "I know..."

Georgia opened the minifridge and grabbed Emile's sandwich and water out for him. "Don't forget to eat Dr.Picani"

"I wasn't." Emile took the sandwich and the water and immediately started to eat, Georgia only called him Dr.Picani when she was really worried and he didn't want her to worry on his account.

Remy was continuing his strut down the street.  He had put his sunglasses back all the way on and was walking head up and stride long. He was slower than normal due to the cold and slight ice, not wanting to slip which allowed for a friend to catch up.

"Hey, Remy how is the new place going?"

"Heyyyyy, Marry lee! It's going all right but I don't think Emile likes me much."