💜Karle Tu Bhi Mohabath💜

Guys if you are reading the story it's a sincere request to vote and comment ... Do share it with your friends if you like it ❤️❤️❤️

Shehnaaz :

Dr Shehnaaz kaur gill ....beauty with brain ....so intro.. She is of the finest and best heart surgeon in India ...she was just perfect with her work....she is very professional she never mixes up her personal and professional life ....So she is someone any guy would fall for....but she knew they just fall for her looks her money her success...
She is daughter of Dr Anish Gill and Dr Swomiya Gill ....Dr Anish Gill was now an business man ....Dr Swomiya gill was handling all the hospitals...they were amongst the most powerful family of punjab.....they have been in kolkata for 10years ...and now they had bought a hospital in mumbai ....and they wanted to build a new hospital there adjecent to it as they wanted to build India's largest cardio hospital providing all the facilities ...just like any other top hospital of the world ....shehnaaz dadi used to live in Punjab..... So Shehnaaz is a girl full of life she hates people who believe females are not equal to men ...she loves kids ...she runs a NGO ...for kids.....she is mixture class and elegance....she lives the way she wants and no one dared to control her she was tsunami....professionally everyone used to be he'll scared of her....she wanted everything to be perfect or else u r gone......she loves her family and her proffesion the most.....

Mr Siddharth shukla....the hot handsome hunk ...the deadly combo...He was fire....he was not less than a volcano. ...He never trusts anyone and love was a word that would make him loose nuts in anger....He doesn't give a damn ....He has only two thinks important in his life one his family ( mom bros daughter and his sis) and another his business .....so he the most sadu akdu arrogant person ....he is literally a playboy .....he has a new girl in his bed. Every week ....He never listens to anyone other than his mom and bros daughter ...He would do anything for them ......so professionally sidharth owned fashion designing company and a construction company at a age of 29.....He was one of powerful ppl of Mumbai ....He was a brand.....coming work perfection...His office ppl call him terminator ...because hire kam fire zyada kartha hei... He is a puzzle that no one can solve... So fashion designing is his Passion and the other one was by his fathers grace....so in last 12 months he had fired 24 assistant 12 drivers and 15 watchmen's and 25 other staffs. ...

So what will happen when fire 🔥🔥and tsunami 🌊 meet...

So thats how the characters are 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Did u ppl like it????

Pari 7yr old  ( sidharths elder brother daughter who is no more  so he treats like her daughter ) .......sid has a younger sister ..... Aliya.....she is a intern ( doctor ) in Shehnaazs hospital ...
( so guys this change is just for u ppl ....tumlogo ki chakar mein kya kya papad bel rahi noon😭😭😂😂😜)

Pari : chucks ..(chachu)......

Sid: yes princess .....

Pari : y don't u let me play outside nor let me run ...or do anything exciting ....😞😞😞

Sm: bacha lets go actually its too late ......

Sidharth heart ached with this question ....he just closed his eyes remembering the incident that had occurred 7yrs ago......

It was babyshower program of sids bhabhi shehana...she her husband ronak shukla were driving to the hall...she was 7months pregnant ...but a truck hit them up and ronak was  highly injured  . ...and shehana was bleeding badly....

Shehana was admitted to the hospital by locals ...sids mom sid and aliya were in hall....when they reached the hospital it was too late....Ronak was no more and shehana was also dead ....shehana had given birth to a beautiful princess it was pari....she was premature baby and had a hole in the heart....she was critical....They need to take at most care of her ....pari was In the. hospital for 8months ....she was discharged with proper instruction that she will need surgeries in future .......sidharth mom got her back home ....sidharth took her in his arms for the first time ....pari smiled at him....he smiled for the first time after his bhaiya bhabhis death