💜messing with a wrong girl 💜

He put his leg but Shehnaaz saw it and usne zor se uska pair pe apna pin pointed heel rakh diya 😂😂😂😂 and usko firse gira diya... .

All students laughed at it...he had asked some students to take vdeo...par uska khudka vdeo viral hogaya....

Sana : dont mess with me....again u chick....grow up..........

And she walks backwards and she hits to his strong chest and was about to fall.....but a strong pairs of hand saved her from falling ....that was non other our hero sidharth shukla......

Their eyes met ...they were  lost in each other eyes (that  la LA la tune mein padna this was going on .....)

Paras got up...

Paras : u......

Sana and sid came back from lala world to reality ....she stands straight ....

Sana : what..

Paras comes to slap her ...sidharth ofcource comes in between and stops him....

Where as Shehnaaz....

Sana : excuse me ....I can handle it on my own ...

Sid backs off...

Paras was about to slap her she twists his hand punches him on his face.....

Sid : ufff....this girl......

Jai was observing the way Sid was observing her ...because Sid jis ne kisi ladki ko bhaav tak nahi diya he was awe of this girl.....

Sana : u r messing with wrong girl....u idiot .......

Sid was standing just beside her ..

Sana  : excuse me....Mr ..

Sid : yes....ms ..

Sana : thanks but no thanks ...I can handle my stuffs easily and I am more enough to handle this chomus ...so....

Sid : yeah you r....btw ...I am sidharth shukla....

Sana : hmn ...nice name hottie ...winks at him and leaves.....

This drives sidharth crazy.....this girl

She turns and gives a look to paras and gang

Sana leaves the canteen..... .she was on full fire ....🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Sid : interesting

Sid : interesting.....she is something

Kushal : she is hot ....

Sid : don't u dare think of her.... ( in the flow)

Jai : this is interesting....

Sid  realized what nonsense he said ....I mean ....fumbling....

Jai : u mean ....

Sid : nothing...

Jai : something...something...