💜I am limitless💜

Shehnaaz was awestruck but she was prepared because she knew she would meet him some day ...if she comes back to Mumbai ....but this early she did not expect.....

Sid and Shehnaaz didn't want to create drama for sure....

Sid : hello Dr gill...

Sana: hello Mr shukla....

Mr khurana asks them to enjoy and join for couple dance they didn't agree. But later on they had to....

Sid: shll we....

Sana: sure.....

Sid holds her waist and she keeps her hands on his shoulder and they dancing on tujhe kitna chah ne lage hum....

They so lost in each others eyes questioning each other so much...
That they could not ask each ...they wanted to tell each other how they missed each other and at the same time how they hurted each other..

Batein dil ki nazron ki
Sach kehera haan teri kasam

Sid raised his eyebrows questioning what got her back from Kolkata to Mumbai....

Sana : I am back ...thats to much information u to know.....

Sid : y r u here ...

So turns her around and holds her in his arms and again turns her she ended up banging on his chest ....her both hands were on his chest and his on her waist....

Mushkil se mein sambhla tha jo....
...................
.

Sidharth turned her now he was facing her back ...he was so lost in her he kissed her near her neck....
It sent shiver in her whole body .....

Sana: what the hel r u doing???

Sid turned her....

Sid : what am I doing....

Sana: you know exactly what am I speaking about....

Sid : I have no idea ...

Sana : I know u well sidharth....

Sid: if u knew then u wouldn't left and gone.....sana

Sana : stay in your bloody limits ...and yes don't u dare call me sana...I am Dr Shehnaaz kaur gill....

Sid : I am limitless..Since u r back I promise u to make u r life hel baby...its ur payback time.....

Sana : payback let's see who makes whose life he'll...be careful sidharth I am not sana anymore and u have no idea what I can do....