💜chapter 28💜

एक पल में तुमको मैं भुला दूँगा
दिल तोड़ने की ये सज़ा दूँगा
एक पल में तुमको मैं भुला दूँगा
दिल तोड़ने की ये सज़ा दूँगा

मेरी यादों के मौसम जो तुम पे छाएँगे
चाहे जितना तुम चाहोगे, पर ना आएँगे
तुमसे दूर हम इतना हो जाएँगे

लमहा-लमहा तेरे बिन जिया ना जाए रे
देखूँ हर जगह मैं बस तेरे ही साए रे
लमहा-लमहा तेरे बिन जिया ना जाए रे
देखूँ हर जगह मैं बस तेरे ही साए रे

मैं टूटा हुआ साज़ हूँ, तू मेरी आवाज़ था
लिखी थी जहाँ ज़िंदगी, तू मेरी किताब था

अब ना फ़िकर करना, हम जी जाएँगे
इस दर्द को धीरे-धीरे पी जाएँगे
चाहे जितना तुम चाहोगे, पर ना आएँगे
तुमसे दूर हम इतना हो जाएँगे
चाहे जितना तुम चाहोगे, पर ना आएँगे
तुमसे दूर हम इतना हो जाएँगे

Shm : good night take care.....

Sana : mom...

It was already cut...she looks at sidharth who was acting like nothing had happened he was just looking towards another side...she stands in front of him....

Sana was giving him a deadly stare...

Sana : what the hell was that ...

Sid : what baby 😚😚

Sana : o so u don't remember am I right ...

Sid : remember what....and he pulled her on his lap and he puts her hair aside and again gives her a love bite leaving his mark there...

Sid : this baby ...and he starts to laugh now shehnaaz takes cushion in her hand and starts hitting him now he was running away and she was throwing everything she got and she picks up his car key and throw it he catches...it ...

Sid : how dare throw my girlfriends dil ka chabi 😡😡...and he starts to run behind her...

And finally Shehnaaz runs towards room to lock herself but she was unsuccessful and sid entered and held her hand hugged from back and he jumps on the bed....

Both were laughing at what happened Sidharth pulls her closer ...

Sid : I missed u so much I missed us so much....

Sana : I missed u tooo baby and she kissed his forehead.... Hug karke sote hei na 😘...

Sid : aaja .....and he pulls her more closer to her and she rests her head on his chest....

Sana : pata nahi kaise 7 saal rahi sidharth tumhare bina...soch kar bhi dar lagtha hei...sidharth plzz iss baar tu mujhse kuch nahi chupayega promise kar ...

Sid : mein promise

Sana : mu tod dungi tera sidharth agar tune mujhse ek baath bhi chupaya tho kasam hei tujhe Meri....