💜Karle Tu Bhi Mohabath 💜

Sidharth : so that was my story .... Zazoori nahi na Zindagi mein har sawal ka jawab mile ...

...

Present .....

Dinning hall.....

Shehnaaz : zoro .....zoro. ...zoro....

Zoro : yo mom....

Shehnaaz : yo mom ke bache Chup chap nashtha khale warna tera mu tod dungi tera.... School jana hei ...chethi chethi kar na ...... Sona pari tunlog bhi isko mein batathi hoon tu ruk .....

Sheh was holding plate with aloo parata and she was running behind him.....

Zoro goes behind his dadi .....

Sana : zoro chup chap ake khale warna mein dad ko boldungi ......

Zoro : chal bey paka math unhone hi bola ki mom ko thoda bhaga taki moti naho 😂😂😂😂

Sana gets hell angry : sidharth 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 she screams ...

And sidharth prakat hojathe hei.....

Sana : 😠😠😠😠...

Sid : kya hua baby zoro ne kuch kada .....

Sana : nahi ...

Sid : fir mere princesses tho kuch nahi kar sakthi fir.... He winks at pari and sona....

Pari : tells him u r dead.....

But sid doesn't listen...

Sid goes and hugs her...

Sid : kya hua baby ?

Sana : tune mujhe moti bola ....

Sid : kab ....

Zoro : baap re baap joot bole mera baap ....

Sid : abbey chup kar ...

Sana : tuna zyada ban math 😠😠.....

She starts ignoring him....

She takes zoro and starts feeding him and sends all the three to school ....

Sid cancelled all his meetings and lagaye biwi manao mission....

Sid was sitting in room waiting for shehnaaz but there was no sign of shehnaaz entering the room ...when sid saw her she was with the book....

Sid : shehnaaz

Sana : .....she was lost in her thought.......

Flashback ...

Sidharth was in guest with sheena ( I thought of keeping other name but yeah you people were so interested bcz aaj kuch nahi hua tho last part pe kar hi sakthi hoon )

Sheena is detective she is private investigator ....

Sidharth had hired her as she was his frnd tooo......

When sheena and sid were in guest house .....

Story goes like sheena tells the truth. .

That in a buisness trip ronak Shukla ( paris dad ) he had met piya ...piya started developing feeling towards him ...
They were hanging out together and Ronak was quite frndly ...with piya but she took it in a wrong way ....piya knew he was married still she tried to make relationship with him ...but he declined as he was married but piya hated the rejection..... She just acted to be a fake friend ( fake friend is dangerous than your Ur worst enemy )

But piya was so desperate and physco she spiked the drink of ronak and clicked some pictures that showed that they were in a relationship......

Next day she portray the scene as due to the alcohol influence this happened ronak was shattered he could never even think of cheating his wife ..but now he did unknowingly but he did.......