prologue

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

So, would you mind introducing yourself? You can also smoke if you want.

(Name) shuffled in her seat in attempt to find a comfortable position, "ah yeah." She continued, "(Last Name) (Name). 27—28? I think I'm 28? Yeah, I'm 28."

-"You sure I can?" She asked as she pulled out a pack from her bag.

So, would you mind introducing yourself? You can also smoke if you want.

Bakugou scoffed as he leaned back on the couch, "Bakugou Katsuki. Pro-hero: Ground Zero. 29. I don't smoke." Short answers but understandable.

How did you meet each other?

"Ha.." (Name) scoffed as she released a short chuckle. "It was my first day in Club 39. Chat for a bit and we just hit," she let out a hearty chuckle when she remembered the memory, "yeah. I think that's how we met. Let's just say that."

-She lights the stick and immediately brought it to her mouth.

How did you meet each other?

Bakugou rolled his eyes, "Went to a bar. Forgot the name."

What's your quirk?

(Name) smiled lightly, "not to be narcissistic but I can say that my quirk is really special." She grinned, "I can enhance someone's physical state and might as well heal them."

-She took another puff. Every puff, shortening the life of the cigarette.

If you think your quirk was special, why didn't you apply to UA or any hero school?

"The hero profession did glaze my mind when I was in my teenage years, but it was too much work." She answered as she rubbed the back of her neck, "I had no will to become a hero. I just wanted a stable job, make lots of money and have fun."

What's your quirk?

"Explosion."

What was your first impression when you first saw Bakugou?

(Name) let out a hearty laugh when she heard the question. "I'll be completely honest, ok?"

"He looked so damn hot."

-She brought her cigarette on the ash tray as she tapped the excess ash.

What was your first impression when you first saw (Name)?

"Attractive."

What's your relationship with Bakugou?

(Name)'s smile slowly turned into a frown since she remembered what she only was to Bakugou. "Ha.." She breathed out and looked away.

"Some fuck toy."

-This time, she inhailed a big smoke to cover up the hurt when she said those three words.

What's your relationship with (Name)?

"We share some lonely nights together. If she needs me, I'll go straight to her—if I'm free. Same goes vice versa." Bakugou was quick to respond even though he masked the whole sentence.

(Name), are you satisfied with the relationship you share with Bakugou?

"Our relationship is fine as it is," she answered as she crossed her legs. (Name) rested her cheeks on her right palm that's supported by the arm rest, "It's fine as it is: A vague relationship, where we occasionally share a night with no strings attached."

Oh those words were too hard to say.

Bakugou, are you satisfied with the relationship you have with (Name)?

"I prefer not to answer."

So what happened in the end?

(Name) smiled bitterly, "well, I guess you can say we both got our happy endings."

-Then the cigarette died.

「—————✌︎︎————— 」
Symbolism;
cigarette