five

Waking up with the sound of the wind hitting her glass windows was the most pleasant alarm she had all week.

Opening her eyes, she saw the gentle rays of the orange sun illuminate her bedroom. Lowering her gaze, she saw the the space next to her empty.

(Name) blinked hard and gripped the white comforter sheets next to her. So he really just left after that..

Something inside her chest hurts, it felt empty but at the same time it felt like something was pressing it heavy. (Name) sighed and pulled her knees to her chest.

Relaxing her body, she closed her eyes and felt her body give in once again.

I'll skip work today.

--

The loud rings of her door woke (Name) up. She slowly opened her eyes as she sterd at the door of her bedroom and feeling the warmth the blanket gave her.

At first, she didn't mind the constant door bells and decided to ignore it, flipping to the other side and closing her eyes once again.

But those rings became bangs.

She wrapped her blanket around her shoulders and sprung up, her knees feeling weak with all kinds of reasons.

(Name) heaved a deep sigh before sprinting out her room to answer whoever disturbed her sleep.

Still half asleep, she opened the door without even checking on who it was through the cameras. "What?" She snapped.

This caught the male off guard, but his hands fell on his hips. "And where were you? Why were you not answering my calls?!" Kusakabe exclaimed. "You have an idea what time it is? It's almost sun down and you're still in your pajamas?"

(Name) tried to open her eyes whilst scratching the side of her head. Lazily looking back, Kusakabe was right. The sunset looked like a painting on her windows. "Ugh..my head hurts. You're here now please make some food."

Kusakabe blinked hard, looking at the girl with disbelief as he watched her retreat back to her apartment just to jump in the couch.

He shook his head and followed suit. Closing the door behind him and removed his shoes.

Kusakabe heaved a sigh and dropped the black plastic bags on the kitchen counter. "I knew something happened. I bought drinks and food for us." He said as he fished out the said products.

"Oi," He called when he didn't hear a reply from the lady. "What happened to you?"

With his two hands, he brought whatever he can fit in his arms and settled in front of (Name). Kusakabe drops the drinks and snacks down on her coffee table.

The girl was still face down on the couch. Her right arm laid on backrest of the couch and the other drooping down the edge.

Kusakabe openes a can of beer, his eyes warthing (Name)'s motionless body. And that's when he noticed her clothes. "Isn't that the pajamas your ex got you?" He took a short sip before continuing, "thought you're never wearing it?"

Hearing thaoe words, (Name) snapped up and quickly looked at the pair of sleepwear she was in. She doesn't remember wearing these last night, so maybe Katsuki cha—

Remembering the events of last night, her cheeks flushed red and she buried her face in her palms. "AHHHH!!!" She exclaimed so loud Kusakabe flinched and spilled the beer on his shirt.

"Girl," he said trying to tolerate the lady. "I've known you for 7 years and the only time you act like this is when you know you made a mistake."

"So tell me," he scoffed. "What is it this time?"

「—————✌︎︎————— 」

There will be minimal smut in this story because I recently found out I don't like writing those type of stuff, or maybe I'm not that good at it lmao.

Although some sex scenes will be portant for this story, but I won't write yhem as detailed.

So please forgive me

I will make up by giving this story a really nice plot twist🥲
Although it might be a little cliche lol