two

The night seems so long but it's only been a couple hours since Bakugou's arrival at Club 39.

(Name) and Bakugou had a hearty chat over lots of exotic drinks, receiving each others attention happily and Bakugou drinking to his hearts content.

Surprisingly, he can take alcohol very well from time to time.

Whenever the two chatted, its seems like they've forgotten the whole world around them. The only time they would be disturbed would be when a new customer comes in and asks for a drink.

Whick only happened once in the few hours they were together.

Bakugou felt something calm and expressive toward the barmaid—something he didn't feel toward someone for a very long time.

(Name) didn't pry into his hero-work and that's what he liked about her. He was Bakugou right now, not Ground Zero. The reason he came to the bar in the first place was to unwind and forget that heroshit once in a while, and (Name) helped him to reach that goal tonight.

But all things must to come to an end.

(Name) pushed the doors of the bar open and was followed by Bakugou, "oh it's raining." She said. "Let me grab an umbrella real quick." (Name) turns to Bakugou, "you need one?"

Bakugou simply shook his head, "I'll run."

(Name) raised a brow at him then chuckled, "then run with an umbrella, stupidass."

Bakugou's eyebrows furrowed and was about to ask her why out of all people, she called him stupid, when she immediately darted inside the bar.

Bakugou heaved a sigh and turned to the rain. His hands laced inside his pockets as he stared at something to avert his attention while waiting for (Name).

After a few minutes of watching the rain, (Name) came out the bar, giggling while holding two umbrellas. Bakugou scoffed, "something good happened when you left me out here in the cold?"

(Name)'s eyes widened and she blinked hard while chuckling, "sorry about that. Mark cracked a joke last minute." She as she opened her umbrella with her left hand and offered the other one to Bakugou with her right.

Bakugou clicked his tongue, "thanks." He said and received the umbrella.

(Name) heaved a sigh and unconsciously lifted her wrist to check the time. 3:28AM..?!

"Shit, Bakugou. I'm sorry! I-I have to go!" (Name) exclaimed and dashed forward.

Bakugou raised a brow in confusion as he watched her footsteps splash through puddles made by the rain, but suddenly it stopped.

(Name) came to a halt and turned around to meet his eyes once again, "I'll.." She started and took a heavy breath. "See you soon?"

Bakugou chuckled, "we don't know, dumbass. I'm not free all the time." He answered sarcastically. To be honest, Bakugou plans to come here often. He liked the drink and he liked the lady a few feet away of him now.

"Oh," (Name) hungs her head low. Unsure if she should take another step farther from him, leave her duties and run to Bakugou.

(Name) heard Bakugou scoff so she snapped her neck up to him, "I'll see you tomorrow. Now go wherever you need to go."

(Name)'s eyes widened and a grin stretched her lips from ear to ear. "I'll take you to that, Bakugou! See you!" She replied and sent him a flying kiss before dashing farther away from him.

Bakugou shook his head with a smirk and started to walk home.

Bakugou's cellphone
[8 Missed Calls]
from;
Wife.

「—————✌︎︎————— 」