three

Twenty-four hours went by fast, and Bakugou did not keep his word.

(Name) waited behind the counter for a lively chime of the bell signaling Bakugou's visit, but only the bells chimed for another customer.

Minutes before her shift ends, she thought to herself. Who was she to Bakugou even? They met the night before, shared a few drinks and had a conversation does that mean they're together? Does that mean that they're anything more than friends?

She thought deeply and sighed. (Name) then figured that she ridiculed herself. Drowned hersef in small fantasied of Bakugou actually taking a liking to her.

But a small hope glued to her mind.

After last night's events, maybe they really were friends. Maybe Bakugou just had had something important to attend to. Even friends break promises, you know?

"You look down." Said a voice.

(Name) sighed and continued to wipe the glass in her hand, "just tired." She added, "Today's clinic was packed. Also had to deal with stubborn patients."

Mark chuckled, "I thought it's because your dear hero-boyfriend didn't show up during your shift."

(Name) was taken a back at his statement for a second. She laughed lightly and placed the glass down next to the other glass cups, "boyfriend? Bakugou? No way."

"hmm?" Mark grins and faced his back to the counter. He leaned back and crossed his arms across his chest with a smirk, "you guys looked really comfortable with each other last night. Knowing the nature of this bar, everyone has at least had a one night stand with one other customer."

(Name) flushed red before rolling her eyes. "We're talking about THE hero, Ground Zero; Bakugou Katsuki here, Mark. Don't take him too lightly."

Mark shrugged and scoffed, "still a person." he added. He was about to say another statement when a guy asked for a drink, leaving him to tend to his customers and prepare the drink.

(Name) stared at Mark. He had a nice body. Broad shoulders, waist snatched and obviously designed with atleast a six-pack abs. Her gaze went down and followed the movement of his arms as he shook the drink in a shaker, then down to his lower body.

Given with a face like that, he must be packing. If not, atleast a seven.

(Name) shamelessly thought.

She shook her head in attempt to kick the thoughts out. Instinctively, she looked at the wall clock, 10 minutes before clock out. (Name) thought.

Her shift runs from 11 PM 'till 3 AM since the bar closes early in the morning. She was a full time doctor, owning a small clinic by Musutafu. It's going well; lots of patients since her clinic was affordable, friendly people—some, and located near a high school—which was the biggest beneficial asset since some students who really can't ask for the comfort of a school nurse.

The reason she took a part-time job in Club 39 was for her hobby of experimenting exotic drinks. (Name) always had a knack for drinks and took this chance to hone her skills. Also including her love for the night.

Cutting (Name) from her thoughts, a cat jumped in her line of view. Stroking its extended tail on her arm, occasionally twirling it around it as it walked in front of her.

The cat was simply asking for attention, so (Name) had no choice but to give some.

It didn't last long, since it was time for her to clock out. Scooping the feline with her arms, she walked toward the back office and giving Mark a small pat in the back as she walked pass him. Mark scoffed and continued to tend his guest.