Part Seventeen

My head hurts. I GOT MORE COFFEE, YAS!

"We should throw a party."

Damian, Jason, and Tim all looked up at Dick, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Huh?"

"Father is away on JLA business, we have the house to ourselves. We should throw a party, you know, like normal teenagers." Dick shrugged.

"Dickie, in case you haven't noticed, we are probably the farthest from normal teenager one can get." Jason spoke slowly as if explaining something to a child. "We grew up as assassins, now we are on a team of young 'heroes', and we have a mercenary hunting our bloodline down."

"Yeah, but we can pretend to be normal for just one night. What do you say? Yeah?" Dick looked at his brothers hopefully. They relented, agreeing to let Dick throw a party. "Yay! I promise it will just be a small party, okay?"

- - -

"'A small party, I promise'. Yeah, bullshit." Jason snorted, staring from the top of the staircase down at the giant crowd of teenagers in the foyer.

"Oh, lighten up, Jason." Dick smiled, slapping a party cone onto his twin's head. "Let's go par-tay!"

"Who are you?" Jason mumbled, following after his twin.

They entered the crowd, Dick high fiving people as he went. Jason sneered at them, ignoring the people that went to greet him. He told Dick that he was going to look for Tim and Damian, wandering off into the crowd and leaving Dick by himself.

Jason found his two younger brothers in the kitchen, putting locks on all the cabinets that held valuable china. He smiled, shaking his head at how responsible they were being.

He left them be, walking back into the crowd to try and find something to do. Jason took a shot from someone, downing it in a gulp. He figured he had nothing better to do, might as well, right?

"Hey, Jason! There you are." He turned and saw his twin pushing his way through the crowd towards him, his hand in Wally's with the rest of the team trailing behind. "Look who showed up!"

Jason smiled at them. "Hey, guys. Thanks for coming to Dick's rager. He's going to be in so much trouble when father gets back from his business trip." Jason chuckled at the look on Dick's face. He clapped him on the back. "You guys want anything to eat or drink?"

Dick sniffed the air. "Jason, is that alcohol on your breath?"

Jason rolled his eyes. "It was one shot. Besides, its a party! This is what happens at parties."

Dick glared at Jason. "You should know better, Jason."

Jason gave the glare right back. "And you should know better than to betray your family, yet here we are."

Dick's eyes widened slightly in shock. "What are you talking about?"

"I think you know, Dickie. And by the way, if you really wanted to do something for your brothers, then you should've left well enough alone." Jason brushed past Dick, bumping his shoulder into his twin's roughly.

What was that about?

Who knows?

Don't you find it odd that both Jason and Hood accused their twins of some form of betrayal? And the fact that they both have twins?

Yeah, but their hair is different.

Hair dye exists...

True.

And the ages line up. I'm very convinced that our newest teammates are the Waynes.

Dick smirked knowingly, turning his head to observe his party. "Hey, why don't we play a game?"

"What did you have in mind?" Artemis asked, a curious look on her face.

"Never have I ever." Dick grinned mischievously. "I'll go grab us some shot glasses and something to drink. Meet me in my room, Wally will show you the way."

"Didn't you just lecture Jason for drinking?" Wally asked.

Dick shrugged. "He's right, its a party. This is what happens." Dick disappeared into the crowd, heading to the kitchen where he found Tim and Damian sitting on the kitchen counter on their phones. "Hey, were going to play Never Have I Ever in my room, wanna join?"

His brothers looked up, intrigued. "Sure. Is Jason joining us?"

"Count me in." The three brothers turned to see Jason standing there with a bottle of vanilla vodka. "Just grab the shot glasses and something for Damian to drink."

Once everything and everyone was gathered in Dick's room, they all sat in a circle on the floor, watching as Jason poured all the older teens their shots. "Okay, so how the game works is someone says something that they haven't done and if you have done it, you take a shot. Got it?" Everyone nodded and Jason grinned. "I'll go first. Never have I ever kissed a boy."

Everyone but Conner, Jason, and Damian took a shot. Damian looked at Tim with a quirked brow. Tim waved him off. "I'll tell you later."

M'gann cleared her throat. "Never have I ever...fought with a sibling?"

Artemis and the four brothers all took a drink. Jason looked at Artemis. "You have a sibling?"

"An older sister, yeah. I don't get along with her."

"I'm sorry."

"Its not your fault. Ever since our parents died, we've tried to make amends but things just haven't worked out." Artemis shrugged. "Anyways, never have I ever...stole something."

The four brothers all took a drink without hesitation, looking at the team with innocent expressions. "What? We stole the heart of Bruce."

"Ha ha, very funny." Conner deadpanned. "Never have I ever...lied about my identity."

Wally shot Conner a warning look as the brothers took a drink, along with Artemis, M'gann, and Kaldur.

Jason spoke up as he poured himself another drink. "I got one. Never have I ever beat around the bush. You all need to take a drink." He gestured to the team, watching as they all got wide eyed.

Dick intervened. "I've got one too, never have I ever been an idiotic douche."

"Take a shot, Dickie." Jason growled.

"After you."

The others watched as they glared at each other. Dick saw the malicious glint in Jason's eyes as he spoke up. "Never have I ever betrayed my family in a misguided attempt to help them." He gestured to Dick's shot glass. "Bottom's up."

Jason saw the evil look in his twin's eyes. "Never have I ever completely devastated a young girl's life in a misguided attempt to bring her to our way of life." Jason's eyes widened at that. "Oh? No shot? How about this? Never have I ever just followed orders and orphaned someone who I-"

Jason tackled Dick, punching him in the face. "You traitorous bastard! You think you're so much better than I am? Well, at least I didn't-"

"Hood." He paused his assault on his twin, looking to face the blonde archer as tears fell down her cheeks. "Did you...are you...did you kill my mother?"

Everyone held their breath, waiting to see how Jason would respond. He closed his eyes, sucking in a sharp breath. He steeled himself, looking Artemis dead in the eye with a cold expression.

"Yes."