Talk to me Princess

"Rose you need to come out of your room." Nurse V has been trying to get me out of my room for two hours. School is in one more hour then lunch after.

"No, you'll make me eat!" Tears strolled down my face.

"Your brother is in his way."

"I don't want to see that piece of crap."

"Rose?" A familiar deep voice calls out my name.

I stand up looking out the window  of my door to see Noah standing there and nurse V back at the nurses station with her head down in defeat. I slightly crack the door open.

"What do you want Noah?"

"To talk."

"I don't want to talk to you."

I go to shut the door once again but his foot slides between and stops it from slamming. He pushes the door the rest of the way, both of us struggling because we're sick and weak. He enters my room and shuts the door behind him. I expected him to let the nurses in but he didn't. I turned around so he didn't see how much of a mess I was. His hand grabbed onto my shoulder and turned me around facing him.

"Get out."

"I'm not leaving this room until you talk to me."

"Then I guess your not leaving."

"I guess not." He told me spreading himself across my bed. With his hands behind his back and his eyes closed.

"Leave Noah."

"No can do princess."

"What did you just call me?"

"Princess, you know someone who's spoiled and kind of arrogant. Their parents are of high importance."

"Yeah yeah but why."

"A princess is perfect."

"I wish." I said under my breath angrily.

He jolted up off the bed and walked up to me levying nothing but a few inches between us.

"What was that princess?"

"Don't call me that." He was making me even more mad.

"Don't like the nickname? Does it make you mad? Come on answer me...princess."

"Stop it!" I yelled and pushed him away. He winced in pain and instantly I felt bad but not as much as I was angry.

"See princess, I knew it."

"Knew what?"

"The word perfect is what got to you, and that's what a princess is supposed to be, perfect." The word like acid as it repeated in my head.

"It didn't get to me."

"You yelled and pushed a sick kid and your trying to tell me it didn't get to you."

"Don't act like the victim here. Maybe it did get to me but who cares."

"I do, you see I couldn't get around that barrier you held in your eyes, but with one word I now can. It's your weakness. With that one word I can finally get you to talk to me."

"I'm not doing that, I'm not talking to you."

"Perfect lil princess"

"STOP!"

"Talk to me then."