17; ROSE TOOK HIS NOSE

Our group followed behind Gally, as we wandered through the facility. I could feel the people from the above watching every movement of ours as we were walking.

"After the maze, a group of people found me and when they found out, I was immune they patched me up and brought me here. Lawrence has been building a resistance group ever since WICKED locked the rest of the world outside their city and he is determined to change that." Gally spoke, briefly explaining the morbid situation. "Although WICKED claims that they are doing it for the benefit of the ill, they've only leaving the infected out here to die." he continued and then turned to our direction. "His only goal is to take WICKED down." he summed up turning to the corner.

We made our way, still following after him, to some wired fencing that blocked off a drop to the level below.

"He doesn't get many visitors... so just... let me do the talking, alright?" Gally said halting to turn towards us.

"And don't stare." he commanded emphasising the word "don't", then proceeding to give us a long stern look, before walking up the stairs at the other side of the room.

Stare? I thought, What's up with that? I furrowed my brows in confusion making a frown as I turn my head only to face Fry. We exchanged a concerned glance as we all quietly walked behind Gally to the staircase.

"Rose took my nose, I suppose... which really blows... Rose took my nose, I suppose..."

An eerie male voice echoed into my ears I looked up only to examine a figure surrounded by rose bushes, pale rays of light streaming in from the damaged ceiling.

"Gally." the man called in a firm tone from below, as we make our way towards him. "Who have you brought to me? You know I don't like visitors..."

"They are some friends of mine, Lawrence." Gally replied as we were now standing only a few yards away from the strange man.

I couldn't help but be fascinated by the place. What an odd place and timing to be growing roses. In basically an abandoned parking lot, that's now used to hide weapons, during a deadly pandemic.

"They are trying to get into the city." Gally continued.

"And what exactly do they want?" the man purred, gently lifting the rose he was holding to his face.

Something is very bizarre in many ways about him. I thought as I examined Lawrence's silhouette.

"We're trying to break into WICKED. Gally says you can help us get into the city." Thomas stepped forward, answering for Gally.

Can't this guy keep his mouth shut for once? If we end up getting killed because of him, I swear to God-

The man seemed to be attached to a medical IV, the bag at the end was full of bright blue liquid, it stood taller. He finally turned his head towards us, as I let out a timid gasp.

"Gally should know better than making promises he cannot keep."

Gally shifted his eyes glare from Thomas to Lawrence.

"Besides, those walls are the least of your worries, breaking into WICKED?" Lawrence continued, "What you desire, boy, is impossible."

"It was impossible before, but now it may not be impossible. We have Thomas and we need him in order to get inside." Gally said nodding towards the brunette boy.