1.0

Rose's POV.

I tapped continuously onto the desk, my eyes set off onto the stack of files. I heard foot steps in the hall, then it stopped followed by the door opening.

I stood and turned around, the secretary, Amelia opened the door before he walked in. Dressed in all black, annoyingly chewing gum loudly walked to his desk, ignoring me and sat on his reclining office chair.

I waited before the door shut and I took my seat.

"Morning Mr.Styles, I um I filed and rescheduled most of your today meetings-"

"Just get to what this is all about Rose im exhausted." He was so blunt, he threw his head back on the chair, and shut his eyes.

" I need a raise Mr. Styles, I don't mean to come off so strong, but I'm working Saturday and Sundays at the local hospital full time, but it's just not enough to pay off my classes at NYU." I sighed, nervously pinching the tip of my finger.

He sat up from his chair, leaning towards his desk, he stretched his arm, stroking my cheek with his right warm hand.

"I see, well what if I have even a better offer, princess." I scrunched my eyebrows, I never noticed how hot my boss was.

He had perfect cheekbones, perfect jaw structure, he licked his bottom, pale pink lips.

"I can be your sugar daddy, Rose, I'll pay for your college, books, classes, anything." He stirred the drink in his hand around , staring down at the alcohol, then shooting his eyes back up at me.

"Come by my house tonight if you're interested in my offer Ms. Mitchell, think about it." He walked to the door, and opened it for me, he grabbed my arm before I walked out, pressing his cold lips behind my ear before letting lose of my arm.