Morality

TW- Unsympathetic!Patton, SortaUnsympathetic!Roman, strong language, panic attack, crying, yelling
(If I've missed any let me know!)

"Logan, can you stop, please?"

The whole room went silent. A high-pitched ringing noise bounced through Logan's skull as his eyes widened, trying to focus on Patton.

"Wait, are you serious?"

Logan hid his shaking hands behind his back while trying to hold back tears. Everything felt like it was closing in on him.

"Yes! You always overdo everything! Why can't you for once just shut up! You're just fucking useless and you should do us all a favour and go kill yourself!"

Patton's screeching was enough to send Logan into a panic attack.

Tears now ran down his face, as the room spun. He thought Patton was his friend. He thought Patton was morality. It turns out maybe he was wrong. Not a big surprise. It turns out he was wrong about a lot of things.

There was a bitter taste that spread across his mouth, coating his tongue in a thick layer poison.

He was about to fall over when Virgil discreetly guided him towards the stairs, Logan sitting down on them immediately.

Logan took this time to look at Thomas, who surprisingly hasn't intervened. He just stood there, tears in his eyes, staring at his so-called Morality.

After a hot minute of silence and and whimpers Logan tried to keep quite, Thomas decided to speak up.

"Guys, maybe we should talk about this?"

Patton broke out of the trance that nobody noticed he went into and he was outraged.

"WELL WHAT I SAID WAS TRUE! YOU DON'T NEED HIM! LOGIC STOPS YOU FROM DOING ANYTHING AND I'M SURE HIM SHOWING 'EMOTIONS' IS ANOTHER ONE OF HIS SICK FUCKING EXPERIMENTS!"

Thomas was taken aback. Patton never yelled at him and when he did, it was usually about a puppy.

Tears rolled down Thomas' face. He put a hand over his mouth to stop a sob from escaping his lips.

Glancing at Logan, his heart broke. The poor side was a mess and it wasn't just an experiment, Logan's not that evil.

"Patton. You need to stop yelling at every one. Logan is having a panic attack, which is giving Thomas anxiety and I'm not helping the situation either. Please, please stop,"

Just as Virgil was about to help ground Logan, Patton has other plans.

"CAN'T YOU SEE THAT HE'S FAKING?! THE ONLY ANXIETY THAT THOMAS IS GETTING IS FROM YOU! IF YOU COULD JUST REALISE THAT HE'S FAKING, THOMAS WOULD BE FINE!"

Patton pauses before he added another sentence in a sickly-sweet tone.

"I would never lie to you, kiddo, you do know that right?"

Thomas had had enough.

"ARE YOU DECEIT OR SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU'RE SURE ACTING EVIL! YOU CAN'T JUST-"

Deceit was accidentally summoned, Remus coming with him.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE?!"

All eyes in the room stared at Deceit, barely noticing Remus rushing to Logan's side, using breathing techniques to try and help him.

"Get out of here, Jack the Fibber! We can handle this ourselves! Patton just went a little overboard, that's all!"

Deceit's face turned bright red in fade. If it were a cartoon, smoke would be coming out of his ears.

"A LITTLE OVERBOARD?! LOGAN IS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK! TELL ME HOW THAT IS A LITTLE OVERBOARD!"

Patton was determined to not be the bad guy.

"WELL SORRY FOR NOT KNOWING HE HAD EMOTIONS! HE'S THE ONE WHO'S ALWAYS A FUCKING ROBOT!"

Logan's breathing sped up. This situation wasn't helping the logical side.

After some time, every one was yelling. Virgil and Thomas were trying to quiet every one down. Patton was yelling at Deceit, Deceit was yelling at Patton and Roman was trying to back Patton up.

Remus noticed Logan getting worse and decided to take matters into his own hands.

"Hey, hey, we're right here. We're gonna go to your room, is that okay?"

All Remus needed was a quick nod before he sunk them both down.