Intrusive thoughts

TW: Crying, Panic attack, faint yelling
(Think that's it!)

Despite being in Logan's room, Remus and Logan could still hear the muffled shouts of the others.

Nobody had calmed down, which was a large problem. If the others didn't calm down then neither would Logan.

"Hey, do you have any headphones?"

The logical side pointed to his bedside table, not making a sound apart from the occasional whimpers.

"Okay, thanks,"

As Remus opened the drawer, he had a hard time processing what he was seeing.

Broken pencil sharpeners lay scattered about inthe bottom of the draw, some having dried up blood still on the blade. Other sharp objects were in there such as a compass, pins and needles.

Logan looked up from his knees and realised what Remus was staring at.

Quickly, he got up and slammed the drawer.

"Don't look in there!"

More tears started to well up in Logan's eyes. He moved a piece of paper on top of the table, picked up his headphones and gave them to Remus.

"I'm so sorry, Logan, can I touch you?"

Logan tackled Remus into a hug, almost knocking the moustache-wearing side to the ground.

After getting over his initial shock, Remus guided Logan, still hugging Remus, to the bed, giving him the earbuds to put on.

Remus connected them to his phone, searching for some music and settled on anxiety relieving songs he used to use on Virgil.

Eventually, Logan calmed down enough to stop crying his eyes out.

The two sides sat there, patiently waiting for Deceit to come and join them.

Ten minutes had passed when Deceit finally popped in the room, face red from rage.

Deceit was about to speak up when he realised that the two sides had already fallen asleep.

The snake-like side smiled at the sight.

Careful not to wake them up, he removed Logan's glasses and covered them both with a large blanket.

He questioned to slip into the bed with them but decided against it, thinking he wasn't going to get any sleep anyways.

Instead, he made his way over to Logan's desk, picked up a random book on space and started reading.

A couple hours later, all three of them were sleeping, calm and content for the moment.

This one's not as long as the last one but not everything can be!