Logic

Remus awoke with a small weight on his chest, rising up and down with his breathing. Looking down, he saw a sleeping logical side cuddling him.

"Morning, Rem,"

Startled, Remus looked up to see Deceit, star I over him, smirking.

"Morning, Dee Dee!"

Shushing him, Deceit sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the two sides he lived dearly. However, only one of them he knew felt the same.

"He's so cute! I just wanna pinch his cheek!"

"For once I can agree with you my trash rat,"

Smiling at the nickname, Remus beckoned for Deceit to come closer. He obliged and hit a peck on the lips!

"Jan, what are we gonna do?"

He frowned.

"I'm not sure, Rem, I'm not sure. He could stay with us?"

"But what if he doesn't want to!"

Janus held Remus' hands and squeezed it.

"We'll just have to see,"

They stayed like that for a couple minutes, calm and content until Logan started to stir.

"Hey, buddy how you feeling?"

Logan slowly blinked his eyes open.

"M tired"

He borrowed his head in Remus' chest. The trash man smiled as he ran his fingers through the glasses-wearing side's hair.

"Logan, we've slept in til' 12 O'clock, you should probably stop sleeping,"

Almost immediately, Logan bolted upwards, almost whacking Remus in the head.

"I slept in that late?! I've got so much work to do and Thomas has a schedule to make and"

"Hey, hey, hey, it's alright," Deceit tilted Logan's chin to look at him. "You don't need to do that right now. If they're not gonna use your schedule after they make you make one, then you are not gonna make one. Your work can wait, your mental health comes first,"

Engulfing Deceit and Remus in a hug, Logan whispered a small thank you to the two of them.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Logan? You in there?"