The Host

Thomas has decided enough was enough. He had to know what was going on and he couldn't bear to wait any longer. His thoughts were in complete turmoil. One moment, he felt sad and depressed, the other he felt mad and rageful.

Summoning all of the sides together at the same time didn't seem like the smartest of ideas but at that moment, he didn't care.

Forcefully, Thomas rose all the sides up.

Remus was playing with Logan's hair while the latter was leaning into the touch. Deceit and Virgil seemed to be in a deep conversation, speaking in hushed towns. Patton seemed to be writing in a journal of some sort. While Roman-

"Roman?"

Tears were running down the creative side's face as his eyes widened in shock, realising he was no longer alone.

Suddenly, Thomas felt bad for the side and gave him some sympathy.

"You can leave now, and clean yourself up, I'll speak with you individually after, okay?"

The host had to restrain himself from calling the side by a sweet nickname, he fading fully forgiven him yet.

Nodding slightly, the creative side sank out, leaving Thomas to notice all them other sides glaring at each other.

Well, almost all of them. Logan wasn't glaring but looking at his shoes, slightly hiding himself behind Remus.

"Right, so I obviously want to talk about what has happened, ONE at a time"

Virgil and Logan slightly flinched at the sound of Thomas raising his voice.

"Okay, Patton, why did you yell at Logan yesterday?"

Thomas was trying to keep his composure, obviously struggling.

"Well, Thomas, your dear Logan hasn't been doing his job lately and-"

"BULLSHIT! YOU KNOW VERY WELL-"

Remus' mouth was frozen shut. His eyes immediately darted to Deceit but his hands were stuck to his sides. Instead, Thomas has his hand in the motion Deceit usually has when silencing a side.

"I said one at a time,"

"T-Thomas"

Logan's voice snapped Thomas out of his blinded rage.

Almost instantly, he un-silenced Remus, staring at his hand and starting to shake.

"Shit, I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean too! I promise! I just-"

Thomas was full on sobbing now, unable to finish his sentence. Logan, despite slightly panicking himself, immediately pulled him onto the couch, trying to help calm him down.

Patton sunk out, frightened of being silenced himself.

Eventually, Thomas calmed down.

"Are you alright, Thomas?"

"I don't think I am Virgil.."