C H A P T E R T W O

••

••

Terrance had only been on campus for a night, and the boys were ready to catch up with their friends

Terrance had only been on campus for a night, and the boys were ready to catch up with their friends. They had made plans to meet up in the student center at 2, and Terrance was already fifteen minutes late.

Terrance spent the entire night fixing his room up to his liking. Thankfully, the suitemates he had seemed to be pretty chill and helped him out with whatever he may have needed assistance with.

Terrance was so lost in his thoughts, that he didn't even realize he walked right into another person. "Oh, shit."

Terrance saw the girl trying to balance herself, and grabbed her arm steadying herself. He was overly prepared for the snarky comment she was about to make and had anticipated a comeback in his head.

Terrance held onto the girl's arm, making sure that he didn't bump her too badly. "That's my fault,"

The girl politely removed his hand from around her arm with a small smile. "It's okay, I wasn't paying attention either."

Terrance nodded, as he watched the girl walk off. Terrance turned his head and noticed David and Esau standing nearby and walked over to them.

David looked around, as he leaned on the wall. "Say, man, it's mad bitches in here."

Terrance dapped both of the boy up. "Wassup,"

Esau nodded his head in agreement. "Hell yeah, and they all look good."

Terrance chuckled, scoping out the scene. "Man, tell me about it. I damn near knocked one down on my way over here."

David laughed. "Leave it up to Terrance to do some shit like that. Let me guess, you also got her number?"

"Actually, Nah. All I got to do was apologize before she walked off."