C H A P T E R F O U R

••

••

Raegan sat in her class waiting on her professor to show up

Raegan sat in her class waiting on her professor to show up. She was thirty minutes early and decided to use a little bit of free time she had to look over some of her notes from her previous lecture. 

After being publicly embarrassed at that party, Raegan used the rest of her weekend to recuperate and study. She hadn't talked to her roommates about it because she didn't want to make it bigger than it was.

Though it had been two days since their argument and she wasn't as upset anymore, she hadn't reached back out to Justin. He had been blowing up her phone and she was making it her duty to ignore him. Whenever she saw him out in public, she would quickly walk into a classroom or start a conversation with a professor that would be walking by.

When Raegan noticed that people had started coming in, she looked down at her phone and saw that class started in 15 minutes.

Out the corner of her eye, she saw someone take a seat next to her. "Wassup."

Raegan turned her head and chuckled. "You just don't know how to take a hint, huh?"

"Chill. I can't sit in a seat now? I ain't know it was a rule that other niggas couldn't sit next to you," Terrance shot back, pulling his notebook out of his bookbag. "I'm just tryna be close to the board. Is that alright with you?"

Raegan rolled her eyes, sliding her phone in her purse. "Whatever. Just don't distract me."

"Can't make any promises," Terrance grinned. "But I'll try."

Once the professor arrived, Raegan used that as an opportunity to end the conversation.

Terrance watched as she shifted her focus to their professor, and completely ignored him. Throughout the class, Terrance would stare at her until she finally looked back at him.

Raegan found it to be quite annoying if anything as she was just trying to focus on her work. Anybody that knew Raegan knew she took her studies very seriously and she didn't let anything get in between that.

After class Raegan had left out pretty quickly since she had another class starting in twenty minutes. Terrance jogged towards her, calling out her name.