Chapter 2

|{Promises Don't Mean Anything}|

Word Count [1021]

That day you decide to walk around the streets of Seoul. If you can't be happy you might as well watch other people be happy. Sometimes you scare yourself, there is so much you should be grateful for but. . .

You aren't.

Your not sure why exactly. You decide to pull out your phone and call Hoseok. You feel as if your a burden on him, a huge burden. He answers,

"Yeah, Y/n?" He asked. "What are you doing?" You asked him. "Oh well I'm at a party, Jimin's throwing it." He hesitantly said. "Oh sounds fun, can I come?" You ask nonchalantly. "Really?" He asked surprised you could hear his amazed chuckle on the other side of the phone. "Yeah of course."

"Awesome, I'll come pick you up."

You sit by a curb and wait for Hoseok. You had previously sent him your location. You patiently wait for him. You hear sirens and start to freak out as they are a block away from you. You get paranoid and run over to them. Just as you suspected. . .

Hobi got into an accident.

You cup your hand over your mouth as you get closer to see what's going on. It's all your fault. If you hadn't asked him to pick you up and if you didn't want to go to Jimin's stupid party.

You rush up to a paramedic and ask her if he'll be okay.

"He's very injured, we don't know the state we have to wait until we get to the hospital." She says to you before rushing off back to the ambulance. You look on your phone for Hoseok's previous location. You can barely see it though since your tears blur your vision.

You find out where Jimin's house is from it. You run to his house in a frenzy and knock on the door. All you can hear is loud music and smell alcohol. It bugs you but you have to do anything for Hoseok.

Jimin answers the door and looks surprised to see you, "What are you doing here?" He asks and you can't help but cry. You look down with tears flooding your eyes and cries escaping your mouth.

He frowns and pulls you in for a hug not thinking about your condition. You don't flinch or jump though, you just needed someone's warm hug. "Come on tell me what's the matter?" He tilts your head up to face him.

You sniffle and wipe your tears. The rest of the guys come over to you guys and look at you surprised. Namjoon asks, "Y/n what's wrong?"

You gasp for air and start to say it, "Hobi g-got into a car accident." They all stared blankly in shock for a minute before one of them grabbed their keys and rushed into the car. The others followed and Jimin pulled you along with them.

The car ride was full of quietness and sudden sniffles. Once again you break, "I-it's all my fault." You say crying into your palms.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asks. "If he didn't come to get me, it wouldn't have been like this, he's all I have left!" You yell the last part and they go silent.

"It's not your fault, you can't control it you didn't expect this to happen." Namjoon said holding back tears as he tried to reassure you. Hoseok really trusts some good people.

Jimin still kept you in an embrace but he also felt something. It was pleasing to him. Of course it wasn't because of Hoseok that made him feel miserable, but it was because of you. Something that you were doing. It made him happy. He can't figure that out yet. . .

Eventually you all reach the hospital and you climb out of the car in a rush. You enter the hospital and they won't let you in the room yet since he's in surgery. You saw his parents there. You felt awful for them.

Half of the things you feel you don't understand because you don't trust people. The only person was Hoseok and now he might be gone. He can't be, can he?

Eventually his room is ready to be visited and you all enter. He's not awake yet, they say he is in a coma like state and they're not sure when he will wake up, or if he will. You just hope he does, no matter how long it takes.

• • • • •

You fix the bed you now sleep at and call home. Jimin calls you down for lunch with the guys. That may sound a little confusing, let me explain.

*Flashback*

As you stay in that hospital room with Hobi you talked to him. Well, 'talked' to him. He was obviously very unconscious. "Hobi I hope you wake up, and look I brought your favorite for when you do." You said as you held up a can of Sprite. You laughed to yourself silently.

"Oh my, life is rough lately I just got kicked out of my house since I can't pay rent and now I'm not really sure where to go, so I'll spend my time with you now! Although I could be spending time with a dead body for all I know. . . I'm sorry I shouldn't be saying stuff like that." You frown as you keep rambling to yourself and 'Hoseok' out loud.

Your startled when you hear someone enter the room. You look behind to see Jimin, "You can stay at my house." He says. "No thanks, I can't do that to you." You say.

"I won't take no for an answer."

*"Present"*

You have became friends with Hoseok's friends. Ever since that day, you realized you aren't yourself around them. Which is a good thing considering the person you were before. You mumble to yourself before joining the guys,

"Hoseok you will wake up one day, I know you will."

A/N
Ight this is low key kind of a mess right now but you'll get it eventually I think ahha anyways don't give up on this book please, oof