Chapter 4

|{Break}|

Word Count [822]

"Hobi I'm glad your back!" You say getting up off the couch moving away from Jimin. You can hear Hoseok sigh to himself and swear under his breath.

"I need to go." Hoseok says before walking back out of the house. You frown to yourself. How could you do him like that? You feel an arm go around your shoulder and you go back to facing Jimin.

"Hey it's alright, he'll be fine." Jimin said with a shrug. You deeply exhale and nod to him. You go back with Jimin and sit on the couch. He catches you fidgeting with your fingers uncontrollably.

"Hey Y/n, you alright?" He asked. "Uhm yeah." You hesitantly reply and he just stares at you, aware something bad could happen any minute. "Are you sure? I really just want to help." He spoke softly and calmly.

"I just need some air." You said standing up. "Should I come?" He suggested also standing up. "Uh no, I'll be back soon." You said and rushed out of the house.

You mentally face palm for how you act, you probably have Jimin in there panicking. You sigh to yourself and walk around the town. You decide to walk to Hoseok's favorite place. It's a rooftop. He says the sight from below is beautiful. He's not wrong.

You walk up all the steps, breathing heavily from the cardio. Although that won't stop you from seeing Hoseok. He has to be here, he always come here when he acts like this.

You finally reach the top and see Hoseok sitting by the edge. You start to walk up to him but he turns around hearing your heavy breathing. You bend down putting your hands on your knees.

His eyes widen and he instantly gets up running over to you. "Y/n did you come all the way up here?!" He asked, now standing in front of you making sure your okay.

"Yes . . . I had too." You spoke softly and eventually caught your breath. "Oh thank god your alright don't do that again you almost scared me half to death!" Hoseok said worriedly as he hugged you.

Hoseok wouldn't be reacting this bad if it wasn't for your Arrhythmia. A heart disease in which the heart runs to slow or fast. Personally for you exercise isn't much of a choice. It tires you out more easily and could cause your death or result in orthostatic hypertension, which is fainting.

You hug him back with a small smile. He slowly pulls away and eyes you suspiciously. "Why did you come here?"

"I-I wanted to see you." You said and he softly smiled obviously faking it. He wanted to be happy for you. You finally broke out of your comfort shell and became a better person.

But he couldn't.

"It should've been me." You hear Hoseok mumble to himself. It was meant for him but you heard so you just shook it off. You fake a smile, feeling pain for him too, "Why don't we throw a party, those are your favorite." You suggest.

"But-"

"You could meet some pretty girls." You say cutting him off. He groans, "Don't you understand!?"

"I'm sorry." You spoke lowly. "No, it's doesn't matter anyways, I love you but you went with Jimin, I have cared for you day and night but what do I get, nothing, I of course want what's best for you and I'm so glad your happier but-"

He sighs and you see a single tear leave his eye. You bite your lip with a frown and touch his cheek wiping the tear with your thumb. He melts into your touch but soon backs away from you and your hand stays put as you slowly move it back to your chest.

"But you don't need me." He says and runs off and leaves the rooftop. You stand there in disbelief of what to say or do. All you can do is be shocked.

"Why would I do that?" You asked your self as you look at your hands. You look at your arms and droplets of water fall on them. You thought it was raining until you looked up and realized it was just your own tears.

You hug yourself and leave the rooftop and go back to Jimin's house. You enter the house and Jimin was more than relieved when he saw that you entered the door.

"Y/n I was so worried, I'm so happy your he-" He stops talking when he looks at you and your puffy red cheeks and tears still dripping out of your eyes.

"What happened!?" He asked hurrying over to you. You don't speak you just sniffle. There's no point in trying to explain when your crying because it will just come out as nonsense.

He hugs you and you melt into his embrace. "Don't worry everything will be fine, I promise."