Chapter 5

|{Heartbreaker}|

Word Count [879]

It had been a good week since you've seen Hoseok. Who can blame him? Guess you're a heartbreaker. If there was one way you could make it up to him you would. He's done everything for you. Right in this moment, he's making you doubt Jimin.

It feels like you've just met him. Hobi has been there since your family kicked you out and left you. Jimin literally said he wanted to break you. You really don't know what that means right now, hopefully it's nothing serious. Yah, who cares?

Are you not sure that the only things you feel for Jimin is because of his looks? Or the way he stood up to you. No one had ever talked to you like a real person until then. Hoseok still treated you like a friend but at the same time you felt like a pet of his. He treated you with the utmost care and wouldn't want you out of his sight.

Jimin on the other hand-

"Can you get the door?"

The voice rang from the kitchen. You listened to Jimin and got up making your way to the door. Silently hoping it was Hoseok so you could run into his arms. Like he would even let you.

To your surprise it was actually Hoseok. Your eyes widened and you just stared at him. It played out in your head so perfectly the other times but, this is real life.

"May I speak to you." Hoseok said, clearly trying to hide behind his hat. You hummed in response with a nod. You followed behind him as he lead you out of the house and to his car. He started to drive, it was an awkward silence. Which was something you would never be use to with Hoseok around.

To think you could almost lose him again.

He pulled up to a house, clearly abandoned. Not even one person in sight. He exited the car and you once again silently followed behind. He sat on the curb and you sat a few feet away from him, like he had the flu.

"Ignore everything I've ever said." Hoseok spoke. You stared at him in disbelief. Silence broke through again and you didn't know what to do. He turned his head to look at the ground.

You shakily went to your pocket and pulled out the pack of methols given to you from Jimin. You placed it in your mouth and lighted it. The sound of the lighter drew Hoseoks attention back to you. He gasps.

"Y/n!"He yells while hitting the cigarette out of your hand and proceeding to step on it with his shoe. "You shouldn't be smoking, especially with your condition." He yells, "Gosh what has gotten into you, I don't even recognize you anymore." He cupped his face in his hands.

"What do you mean, i'm getting sick of hearing about condition this, condition that! Can't you just consider how I feel?! I just want to live my life." You snap back, instantly covering your mouth. Expecting a sour reply from Hoseok you look down bracing for it.

You're soon shocked when you hear him softly laughing. You look back up at him confused.

"Nothing I said happened, things are back to normal now." Hoseok says and you stare at him blankly. What has gotten into him?

"No it hasn't you ju-"

"It's all in the past now." He said cutting you off. "I've just looked at the positives and realized im happy that your happy, it's all I've ever wanted. You can look after yourself now, I just need to accept that." He finished.

It kind of made you sad that he said that but it's for the best. You have friends, and you're starting to try and get your life back together. You wouldn't have been able to do it without Hobi though.

You jump closer to him and give him a big hug. "Thank you for everything Hobi, besties for the resties." You say and cringe at your own words, you knew Hoseok did too, he hates dumb sayings like those. Although this time he didn't pay attention because you hugged him and he hugged you back without a single flinch.

He knew he did something right.

You can't go on trying to fix broken people.

"Let me take you back home." Hoseok said, standing up. He grabbed your hand and helped you up.

• • • • •

You tapped your foot impatiently, waiting for Jimin to show up. He enters the living room, drying his hair with a towel. He takes a seat next to you on the couch. "Can I speak to you?" You ask and Jimin nods, allowing permission.

"I don't think this is working out." You say and he looks at you confused.

"What isn't?"

"This relationship."

"Your certainly a heartbreaker." He slightly chuckles. "I'll tell you what, how about you allow me a few months of being your boyfriend and after that the decision is yours."

You take a second to think and look at his features. "I should really focus on my life, right now. . ."

"Think about it, okay?" He says and stands up leaving the room.

If you do it

whats the worst that could happen?