C h a p t e r O n e

"Are you sure you're ready?"

I stood in front of my front door, my eyes were filled with tears. I was finally strong enough to go beyond the doors of my house. Though it wasn't easy, for all my life I was kept on a strict diet of proteins and dairy. I exercised dusk till noon until I'm finally stronger. As excited as I am, this was terrifying. I am never gotten to explore the real world. But I want to show that I'm brave.

You: "I've never been more ready in my entire life!"

My mother stood behind me along with my brothers and sisters. I had 13 in total, 4 of them already left the nest. I am gonna miss them, however. I was gonna move away to my aunt Sakura's house. I believed it was a huge step in my life to move as soon as I can but my mom insists. She wanted me to "Have more space and attention"

Mom: "Now I have to warn you [M/N]... life won't be as easy as in here"

That was part of the problem since I'll be leaving my mother I won't be homeschooled anymore. I get to go to a real-life Highschool! With people my age! All I have to do is steer clear of people I know are dangerous. While the exercise helped me improve a lot, I'm still a runt...

You: "I-I know... but I won't let that bring me down!!"

Outside can be heard car beeps, guessing it was Aunt Sakura. My mom comes up and hugs me, I feel her warm tears on my shoulder.

Mom: "I'll miss you so much, but please... please be safe, you've come so far...

...well you better get going we don't want to keep her waiting haha.."

I nuzzle my mom's neck and pat her on the back. We let go, I grab my stuff, then opened the door. At first, the light was blinding, it took a while for my vision to clear up.

You: "It's beautiful"

Currently, it was the near end of summer, yet the sun shined brighter than ever. The grass reflected the light of the sun making it a bright, rich, emerald green. The sky was a bright blue with occasional fluffy and skinny clouds gliding across it. And-and are those trees pink? In the middle of it all, a pearly white car stood, of course with my auntie standing next to it. My mom walked up behind me and pat me on the shoulder.

Mom: "It is beautiful isn't it?"

I turned around and hugged my mom once more, crying slightly.

You: "Thank you so much! I love you!"

My mom chuckled softly and ruffled my fur.

Mom: I owed you this for a while haven't I, now you have to go with your Aunt she has a big surprise for you!"

I wiped my tears and looked over to my auntie.

Aunt Sakura: "That's right Suga'! I think you're gonna love this by far!"

I'm going to make this time worth my while, I'm going to explore as much as possible for the rest that I live! I looked over to my mom once more, she had a warm and charming smile on her face.

You: "I guess this is goodbye, bye mom I gonna miss you"

Mom: Bye honey and remember, don't ever let anything or anyone brings you down. It isn't worth it. Always be strategic."