C h a p t e r F o u r

Finally, it was the first day of school, I couldn't describe how I felt at the moment. My heart is practically beating in out of my chest just as hard as it was when I first left my home. It was about 5:30 when I got up. I've finished up the last of my packing, and then I started preparing for school. The uniform was a little loose due to my skinny form but not too much that I can't handle.

Aunt Sakura: "AWEE MY BABY BOY"

I looked over to my right and saw my auntie holding her phone up pointing at me. I assumed she was taking pictures.

Aunt Sakura: "Your mother would NOT want to miss out on this! I'll go ahead and SurfaceTime her"

I heard the phone ring a little bit, and soon after I've heard my mom's voice for the first time in a while. I walked up next to my aunt whilst she stared at the phone listening to my mother talk.

Mom: "How's (M/N) doing Sakura?"

Aunt Sakura: "Oh, we were just about to get ready to leave! But it wouldn't be fair if you didn't see him first!"

She pointed the camera at me and I just stared blankly, I then smiled.

Mom: "You look so handsome, sweetheart!"

Me: "Hehe, thank you, momma. I miss you already!"

Mom: "I miss you too sweetheart! I'm so excited for you, I'd never thought this day would come. Make friends, have fun, and please be safe... for me... ok (M/N)?"

Me: "I promise momma! I won't let you down!"

Aunt Sakura: "We have to leave soon, we'll talk to you later okay sister!"

Mom: "Okay, have a nice day you two!"

Me: "Bye, mom!"

Aunt Sakura: "Bye sweetheart."

My aunt soon hung up the phone, and we started heading out the door. Since it was fairly early the sky was dimly lit, making it a relaxing cool color. I quite enjoyed it, it was soothing. We both got into the car and eventually took off. I looked out the window watching the houses go by, I drifted off into slumber as she drove.

Aunt Sakura: "Hey Suga' wake up... we're here."

I woke up to my aunt's voice to see the huge school in front of me once again. That's when the huge brick of nervousness impaled my stomach. I immediately began to shake, my breathing gets heavy.

Aunt Sakura: "Oh no no no... don't get nervous now Suga'. That won't be any good, be positive, everything is gonna be alright"

Me: "B-but I won't be around you for a while... and.. and... I'll be with a bunch of strangers I know nothing about!"

Aunt Sakura: "I know it may be worrisome but trust me you're gonna be fine! Plus, if you ever get scared just get help from your friends they'll know what to do!"

"..."

My aunt looked over at the radio clock, thinking that school is about to start in 5 minutes. She turns around and grabs a paper from her cherry-red bag, then handing it to me.