C h a p t e r T w o

It's been two days since we've left the plane, we were now in a place somewhere in Tokyo. For the first time, I had my very own bedroom. However, I began to get a little nervous. Aunt Sakura just informed me that I'll be attending my new school next week. Yeah sure I was excited before but now I have to meet new people. What if they hate me, what if I get bullied, what if they spread rumors about me! I had so many questions in a small amount of time, I never expected to go to a real school!

Five days to prepare, five days to show all of the animals that I am at my fullest potential! Who knows maybe I can even become popular...

Aunt Sakura:"(M/N)!! COME DOWNSTAIRS THERES SOMEONE I'D LIKE FOR YOU TO MEET"

Well, this could be interesting, who could it be... I got up from my bed and walked down the stairs to see a labrador at the front door talking to my auntie. He seems young, could he possibly be my age? I approach them, then they finally acknowledge my presence.

Aunt Sakura: "Suga' this is Jack, he'll be going to the same school as you next week"

I looked over at him and he catches my eye nervously waving.

Jack: "Uh-uh hi! Nice to meet you!"

Aunt Sakura: "I and his mother are great friends and I was kinda hoping y'all would get along as well!"

Wow, this is a start, three days in from leaving the house and I possibly have a friend. Oh no what do I do, what do I do?! C'mon M/N act cool, calm, and collected.

You: "Nice to meet you"

NAILED IT. Okay M/N go in for the handshake, aannnnd. Oh oh no isn't he gonna put his hand out too? No, no!NOOOOOOO!!

I realize Jack doesn't put out his hand, so I quickly put mine at the back of my head nervously laughing.

Aunt Sakura: "Well have fun you two"

W-wait is she leaving!?!

She heads out the door, leaving me stuck here with Jack. An awkward situation indeed but I'm not gonna let it be that way!

You: "Soo, how long have you been going to school"

Then it hit me, dumb question, dumb question!!!

You: "Ah, oh wait sorry that was stu-"

I hear him chuckle, his soft laugh lifted a ton of weight off my back.

Jack: "Don't worry I completely understand! Your aunt sorta told me you were homeschooled so no hard feelings"

I felt a bead of sweat roll down my face.

Jack: "Hehe, You remind me a lot of my friend Legoshi, except he's a lot taller than you"

You: "Oh thanks... I guess" Great the awkwardness has returned, oh god what do I do now... "hey do you like video games?" GOOD JOB ME

Jack: "Why wouldn't I!!"

I walk over to the TV in the living room and start setting up the game.

Jack: "What games you got?"

You: "Oh I have... Smash Brothers... Zelda.... hmm and I have Mario Kart and Luigi's Mansion. Sorry I don't have a whole lot"