C h a p t e r F i v e

I checked my pockets for my ID, wait it should be here... Nonononono-

Oh no I left my ID in my suitcase...

HOW, HOW DID I FORGET, STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID-

Lunch Lady: "I'm guessing you don't have it huh?"

You: "Haha... no?"

Lunch Lady: "Well do you have any cash on you?"

You: "No..." I sweat dropped

Lunch Lady: "Well you're just gonna have to starve"

You: "W-wait, please! Could I just make my payment tomorrow??"

Lunch Lady: "Well I'm sorry our system doesn't work that way, now get! You're holding up the line"

???: "That won't be necessary"

A familiar voice crept up behind me making me flinch, it was the deer I met earlier. He grabbed my shoulder making me turn, and he gave me my I.D.

Louis: "You left this in your bag"

You: "Oh wow... thank you. But how did you..."

Lunch Lady: "You surely are a dear aren't you Louis. I honestly can't wait till you can finally keep these savages in check"

Louis: "..."

Louis ignores the lady's remark and turns away, he had left the scene

You: "How did he get my ID..." you muttered

Lunch Lady: "You better be grateful that a young man like him exists, I have no issues with letting you fiends die"

Well, that was certainly encouraging, I gave the crude Lunch Lady my card and she scans it.

Lunch Lady: "Go."

I grabbed my tray and quickly stepped away from the line seeing how some people were starting to get annoyed.

You: "Where did she say she was...?"

I walked around scanning the area in an attempt to find the clock tree, it was really hard to miss. The tree stood big and tall in the middle of a walkway with many benches surrounding it. In the second row, I could see Juno waving to me.

Juno: "Over here!"

I made my way over with my tray and sat next to her, she smiles.

Juno: "So what'd you get?"

You: "Oh I got [Favorite meal], I'm very happy they had it"

Juno nods.

You: "What'd you get?"

Juno: "Kenchinjiru! It's my favorite as well"

You: "Awesome! We're pretty lucky for them to have both of our favorite meals"

We sat in silence and we have our meals, I looked around taking in the scenery as I was still wowed by it.

Juno: "So have you decided what club you're gonna join?"

You: "Oh I've applied for one already, the newsprints club. Speaking of which do you know where that is... I gotta pick up a camera after school"