C h a p t e r T h r e e

One, one day left till I have to go to school, one day left till I have to move in with a complete stranger, a day left till I'll be completely on my own.

To be honest I'm not as excited to explore the world anymore, all I could ever think about is being feared by other people. Yet, there is still so much more that I have to see, why is that stopping me? I don't think I should be caring what other people think either, but how could you not when you're aware that people are afraid of you?

Aunt Sakura: "SUGA' WAKE UP"

My head jolted up from the sudden yell. I take a moment to look around to see Aunt Sakura's head popping in through the door.

Aunt Sakura: "C'mon hurry up and get dressed, you're going to school orientation today!"

You mumble "You've got to be kidding... well I guess exploring the school could be fun..."

Her head popped back out, I groaned. I was really hoping that I could just relax today. So I get up to find some somewhat presentable clothes, I settle with some jeans and a random button up. I quickly put on my shoes and head downstairs.

The door was wide open and my aunt was already in the car

Aunt Sakura: "Hurry up hurry up! It started 15 minutes ago Suga'!"

She threw me the keys telling me to lock the door for her. I couldn't help but groan, she seems to be unprepared for anything.

I sat in the front seat, and my aunt starts the car. Without hesitation she immediately took off. The sudden movement forced me into my seat, the car was moving quite fast.

Aunt Sakura: "What are you doing put your seatbelt on!!"

You: "Well I'm sorry you took off before I even got the chance to!!"

For the rest of the way we continued to ramble back and forth, well... Aunt Sakura was doing most of the rambling.

Aunt Sakura: "Are you excited or what!?"

You: "I guess you could say that but I'm nervous more than ever"

Aunt Sakura: "Oooooh I bet my handsome little man is gonna get all the ladies!!"

You: "W-what?"

Aunt Sakura: "Ooh I bet you're gonna have to join a club too!! Hmm which are you interested in Art, Band, Photography, Chorus, *gasp maybe even Drama club??"

You: "Uh uh-mm I guess photography sounds interesting"

Aunt Sakura: "Then you better show me the best  photos in the world! Maybe take some of your gorgeous auntie right in front of you? I've always wanted to be a model growing up."

We arrived at Cherryton Academy, just by looking from a distance it was huge! It's as if my aunts house tripled by ten times. There were many more bright pink trees, and a huge crowd of people walking around together too! This felt way different from the store at the plaza. It felt like it was full of life and people weren't scared of each other. A lot of the animals there had really special patterns on their fur. There was a tall rabbit girl with one big split of black and white.