𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞

Lisa had been swallowed up by the crowd again and wasn’t where I’d seen her last. After a few minutes of wandering through masses of people, I caught sight of her on the balcony. Making my way to the staircase, I paused a moment to stare up at her. She stood still and alone, face impassive and cast in shadow to accentuate that fine bone structure. An exquisite statue and all mine.

I was overcome by a sharp stab of desire and the sudden realization that I never wanted that feeling to go away. I wanted to spend the rest of my life in awe of her, loving her more each day. When I reached the top stair, Lisa turned to me, her contemplative expression turning to my favorite grin when she saw me. “Hey.”

I kissed her cheek. “Hey. You okay?”

“Absolutely, Nini. Just thinking.”

“We’re done if you wanted to head home?”

She pushed off the railing and straightened up. “Sure.”

I frowned, suddenly stuck on what she’d just said and her expression before I interrupted. “What were you thinking about?”

“You.” Her eyes darted around before coming to rest on my face. “I’ve been watching you all evening, and I’m about ready to orgasm imagining what I want to do to you when we get home.”

That was not the answer I’d expected, but it was far more pleasant than how boring the night had been or the not tellingMark that I’d braced for. “Really?” I lowered my voice slightly. “What have you been imagining exactly?”

“Oh you know, boring stuff like bending you over the kitchen table and making you come multiple times before we’ve even made it upstairs.” Her slightly bored tone and body language betrayed nothing, and anyone watching would likely assume we were simply having a conversation about politics or the weather.

I swallowed hard. “I see.”

“But we can stay here and socialize a little longer, if you don’t want me to take you home and fuck you until you can’t even remember your name.” Though she spoke casually, her eyes telegraphed her lust.

I took her hand. “Let’s go.”

“Let’s,” she agreed.

The whole ride home I ran my hand up and down her thigh, a low hum at the back of my throat. She sat demurely, but I could feel the tension in the muscle of her thigh, tell by the way she kept her knees together that she was as keen as I was. She just had more restraint.

I’d never had sex in a limo before, and the way she felt under my fingertips made me briefly consider it. Quickly, I dismissed the idea. There was no way I could be quiet. The moment we stopped and the door opened, I climbed from the backseat and offered her my hand.

Taking it, Lisa led me across the lobby of my building, waving to Carl at the front desk as though it was a perfectly ordinary moment. As soon as the elevator closed, we came together furiously. Tongues battling, hands groping, I was held against the mirrored wall with lips traveling over my neck, a tongue tracing my ear. “I want you so badly,” she growled possessively.

I’d been starved of her all night and I couldn’t wait any longer. I tugged her dress up, pressed my thigh between her legs and felt her shudder as she ground onto me. I wanted to drag it out but at the same time, wanted her to take me right there against the wall, my leg hooked around her ass and fingers—

At the loud ding of the elevator, I slipped from underneath her and pulled her into my foyer. I fumbled with the lock for an eternity until I finally managed to get my front door open. All my blood had traveled south, pooling in my groin and I couldn’t think of anything except undressing her. Worshipping her. I tossed my clutch onto the sideboard and kept walking into the lounge room.