"new friends"

No one's POV

After the tour the two then stopped walking "Thanks for the tour uhm..."philip forgots to ask the person's name which made the guy chuckle and fix his glasses "my names germany, philip" germany offers a hand shake which philip gladly accept it "by the way what subject are you doing right now?" germany ask as the little country giggles "I have science" philip smiles as the tall german man smiles "we're in the same class! Come on lets go before we're late!" germany said as he quickly grabs phil's hand as he drags philip to the class that they're in.

-After class-(cause why not? I'm lazy qwq)

After class germany said good bye to philip as he walk off to go to his next class early cause he's the president. Philip was just walking around until he bumped into someone again as he look to see the guy that bumped into him earlier "hey! You're that guy who bumped into me!" philip said as the man just sigh and continue to walk off "hey! Learn some manners you jerk!" philip said which made all the students gasp and look at philip with fear in their eyes.

Philip's POV

I look at the students who are looking at me with fear in their eyes which made me confused. I then heard a growl from the man as he look at me with an angered face which made me shivers through my spine. The man then walked up to me and grab me by the collar of my shirt.

"Do you even have the rights to comfront me,bastard!?" the man yelled at me as the fear increase in me as my body shake.

"You will regret to talk to me like that, bitch" the man then punched me on the stomach as I fall on the floor. All of the student gasp as I look at them, I can tell they want to help me but they can't until...

"HEY! Thats enough finland!" a girl stepped in, sl his name is finland... "What do you want, belarus..?" finland ask in a cold way which belarus seem to not care at all "you need to stop finland! Or else I will smash your head into pieces" belarus crakcs her knuckles which made finland growl but then another girl with cat ears stepped in "s-she's right finland-kun!! You need to stop! He's a freshman in this school!" the girl with cat ears shout at finland as she stays behind belarus "grrrr fine.." finland said as he look at me with a death glare which made me shiver "if you ever try to comfort me again, I swear I will rip your head off" he said as he left as the students just goes back to what theyre doing but the two girls walked up to me "a-are you okay!?" the cat girl said as she helped me get up "y-yeah..thanks for the help tho.." I said as the girl giggles "your welcome! My name is nekomi!" the girl said in a happy tone which I smiled "oh and she's belarus! She's the toughest girl in this school! Everyone here is scared of her if they get to her bad side" nekomi pointed at belarus who just rolled her eyes "anyways,wanna be friends? We'll make sure that dang finland never do someting to you" belarus said with a smile as I nod "oooor try to rape you and chain you up and mark you to be his!" nekomi said in an innocent tone which made me blush and eyes widen at her "okay stop it nekomi! You're making him feel uncomfortable!" belarus said as she crosses her arms "heh sorry! I can't help it ^^" nekomi said awhile she scratch the back of her hair as I just chuckle "its alright, atleast I have friends that I like to hang out with" I said as the two girls smiled "sooo tell me you're gay right?" nekomi said which made me blush but nod "kyaaa!!! Yesss! I can now find a perfect pair for you!!" she said as she continues ti fangirl as belarus just sigh and calm her down "hey...does that finland guy have a sexuality or something?" I asked, I mean I am curious of his sexuality "no one knows...everyone can't even ask questions about him...he's a mysterious man" belarus said as nekomi nod "oh..its alright!" I said as I giggled. All three of us just chat until the ball rang. We then said goodbye to eachother as we go to our classes, maybe launch time we'll meet up.

-After school- (still lazy oof- qwq)

I then walk home while I chating with hunter in my phone.

Kiwi: hunter, I made new friends today!!

Hunter: thats great, kiwi! Hope they don't betray you -~-

Kiwi: they seem nice so there will be no betrayal

Hunter: oh oof- ok then, I need to go, I have to do my homework

Kiwi: oh ok, hope you finish it!

I then turned off my phone to see I have arrived at my house as I go in. "Welcome home anak! Did anything happened in school?" dad said as I smiled "I met new friends! And studied ok I think.." I said as I scratched the back of my hair "I know you could make friends! And its okay anak just study harder you'll improve from your studies" my dad said as he hug me which I hug back.

After dinner I was now in my room playing online games while laying on my bed. I then started to get bored and just chat with hunter again.

Kiwi: hey how's your homework?

Hunter: its already done like minutes ago . _.

Kiwi: oh oof- well I hope your brain is now aching

Hunter: its not and I am smarter than you so ha! 8D

Kiwi: don't you freaking use thst face on me you jerk! 😤

Hunter: never! And I need to sleep so I can wake up early for school

Kiwi: alright then, goodnight hunter!

Hunter: goodnight to you too, kiwi

I then turned off my phone and place it on my drower and just sleep, tomorrow is another day and I jope I can have more friends..

Finally! I finished this qwq I'm so sorry that I haven't posted this chapter so oof but I hope you all enjoy it! UwU