"just a 'normal' day"

Philip's POV

It has been weeks sinces I was new to this school and everything seems to be normal again.

Me and germany are just talking to eachother in the cafeteria. "So did finland did anything to you??" germany ask as I just shake as in no "oh, well thats a relief" germany said as he eat his sandwich. "Mhm, by the way I heard belarus that he saw finland was talking to someone but belarus said she didn't read the name but he saw finland's fsce all blushy red or something" I told germany as he looks curious "hmm..strange..maybe he has someone close to him like really close" germany said as he fixes his glasses and I just nod at what he said as I just continue to eat my cookies.

Germany's POV

Hmmm... Finland really does have someone close to him..really close actually..like..hes a big softie to that person..hmm I'm curious to know who it is..

I then look at philip who is eating his cookies happily

Oh philip...

You're so cute while you eat your snacks....

But when yo smiled...it always made my day....

If only I can tell you how I feel...

I sigh as I finally finished my sandwhich as I hear the bell ring "awww man, I wanna talk to you more gerger but the bell ringed and we have different classes.." philip whined as I chuckled and pat him "how about me and you hang out after school? Is that okay for you??" I asked as his eyes sprakled and I swear I would do everything to make my philip happy..

"Yep!! I'll see you after school gerger!" philip hugged me as he walks off to his class as I jusr sigh of how cute he is..damn that finland has to be harsh on that adorable little philip...

I then put my lunchbox in the bag as I go to my class.

Finland's POV

Hmm....something is odd about that philip boy..its like I feel something like a....connection?? Like..I know him..

I shaked my head as I snapped out of it "snapped out of it..you don't know him..you ONLY know kiwi..." I whisper to myself as I just go to my class.

I wen to my class as I look that the seats are already taken until..no..not him....

I had to fucking sit next to that dump little shit..

I sat next to philip as I look at him to see he's looking away at me hah..what a wimp.

After class I was just on my phone looking at kiwi's messages...*sighs* wish I know who he really is in person..

Someone then bumped into me as I slowly look to see..that little fucking boy "I-I'm sorry f-finland! I wasn't l-looking!" the little dipshit stutters in fear as he blockd his face with his arms.

This fucking idiot.

He needs to learn not to bump into me.

I'm gonna kill this son of a bitch!

Beating his fucking ass will be his punishment!!

"Its..alright.."

Philip's POV

D-did he just said...no way...

All the other students were shock to see finland...forgiving me..? I know he is not the type of person who can forgive others easily..

He then turned away "next time, learn to focus on where the fuck you're going." finland said as he walks off leaving me there.

Belarus and nekomi came to me to see that I'm alright "ARE YOU OKAY!!? DID HE HURT YOU!?" belarus said with a sweatdrops on her face since she's worried about me "I'll take him to the nurse's office!" nekomi said as she has a serious face..its the first time I seen her being serious.."g-guys I'm fine! He didn't hurt me!" I said as the two calmed down "oh thank goodness you're fine" nekomi said as she sigh in relief, so did belarus.

-after school-

After school I was now back at home..and I told my dad about the hang out between me and germany "sure, as long as that boy better be nice to you!!" dad said as I chuckled "don't worry dad he's a very nice guy!" I smiled as he just sigh "okay then, judt be careful anak" dad smiled as he hugged me and I hugged back ofcourse.

-later-(I'm lazy-)

I was now at the park waiting for germany since he said to meet up at the park.

"Philip!" I looked to see germany as he hugged me which I hugged back "I'm sorry that I keep you waiting.." germany said with a frown face as I pat him "its alright, lets hang out already!" I said with a happy tone which he blushed..? Ehh whatever "alright then,lets go" germany said as he grabbed my hand as we walked off around the park.

Finland's POV

Hmmm....what the heck are the two doing at the park..? Whatever it is...I need to know about that little shit since..this feeling..when I saw that little fuck's face..it makes my heart beat like..I know him...

I then walked off secretly following them and hide myself a bit cause I might get caught by the two shitheads.

Oh My god I am so sorry for not updating! Please forgive me! I have been posting a lot of things in insta and I have a meme to finish! Which made me forgot to update this book. But now I updated this book so no more worries okay? But still, I'm very sorry ;-;