(Chapter 2) I don't wanna say what's scripted

long ass chapter sorry in advance also if u spot a 'louis' in here somehwere pls ignore, this was a larry fic when i wrote it ages ago but i changed it to zarry bc i like zarry more so ignore that lmao////

Harry was so shaky he had to put his wine glass down on a marble flourished countertop so his drink won't spill all over his white Gucci pants that had a little embroidered "Loved" written on it.

They were his favourite pair and he wasn't about to spill on them.

But he was shaking. He tried to play it off by smiling at every second person, nodding at appropriate times whenever someone talked to him.

His manager Jeff was scattered somewhere making connections like he had earlier mentioned and Harry had a lot of people come up to him and congratulate him on being the showstopper of tonight's show and as privileged as Harry was by the opportunity of show stopping for fucking Gucci, he was also petrified. Shaken, scared, terrified, panic-stricken, aghast and whatever synonyms were there for scared, he was all of it.

His neck was cold and his hands were clammy and he felt sick, his stomach churning even though it was empty, his heart thudded in his chest and it was becoming increasingly impossible to maintain a conversation.

He knew his lips were scary red; he had been biting it since the after party started.

In this moment, Harry wished he was somewhere else. Like in bed in is well furnished new apartment, but he also wished he was tucked between his mom and Gemma watching re-runs of Gossip Girl.

But he was here and he had a responsibility of socializing and he knew hundreds of models would sell their arm to be where Harry was but all Harry could do was cower back in shadows.

There was only one reason why Harry was like this.

And to people close to Harry wouldn't take long to figure out what it was.

Zayn Malik.

Of course it was him.

If there was one person who affected Harry so much that he felt the need to puke it was Zayn.

Harry was a wreak ever since he found out Zayn Malik had a front row seat to Harry's biggest walk in his career. It was both, the best and the worst thing.

There was a fat chance Harry was going to stumble and fall as soon as his gaze would land at Zayn so Harry kept a straight face and refused to look anywhere but front during his walk. It was a three and a half minute walk but it felt like forever and his legs would give out. Luckily he made it till he heard the applause.

Harry had thought the worst part was over but of course there was the after party and Harry couldn't just look ahead and maintain a straight face anymore. He had to thank his stylists and the designers and the craftsmen and couple A-list celebs that he knew from Vogue.

There were a couple reporters loitering around Harry, trying to get a peek of his personality but it was bad time, Harry was way too nervous for this.

He was afraid if he looked around too much he'd catch Zayn's swept back hair and white Armani business suit. You'd think the desperation Harry held in his heart for all these years would mean he'd die to meet the love of his life but that was unfortunately not true. His brain and his stomach had a different plan.

He was barely scraping by and he wanted to exit the premise as fast as possible.

He spotted Jeff in the far distance near the tall glass window, taking to a woman in lavender dress, and immediately made a bee line to him.