Chapter 1

The Bad Boy From Next Door

Okay, I re-uploaded this book again after months of finally understanding the plot. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FAN!

This story contains mature scenes. This story is also aiming at mature readers. Rated R. For some obvious reason if you don't support foul languages, sexual orientation, nudity, drug abuse, intense graphic violence, adult themes, adult activities, harsh language that you personally take offense then this is NOT the book for you. Take the exit door.

All Rights Reserved ©

***
Summary

Elena Tisdale has always been the target of every teenage girl's dream. For nineteen years of existence on this world, she has successfully gain popularity at school, has won homecoming Queen every semester, got nominated for prom Queen and won last year with her boyfriend being prom King. She has received acceptance to one of the top prestige boarding colleges in America, has an everlasting friendship with best friend Samantha, roommates with her best friend, and is dating rich boyfriend yet notorious quarterback player Jacob. She has a sweet life! This is the sweet life! What more can you ask for?

But more isn't enough dives in underwater. Everything takes a dark shift when she finally meets her best friend's brother. Cole Woodbury! Very mysterious, trouble-seeking, totally freaking hot, incredibly smart yet devilish. Has every girl wrap around his finger and likes to pick fights with any guy.

He is the most wanted guy in Pacific Academy. She is somebody and he is nobody. Elena knows better not to get involved with Cole shenanigans let alone get twisted into her best friend's brother zone. She really loves her boyfriend, her life and herself! She can lose everything *snap* just like that. He is the bad boy who lives next door. Your best friend's brother. Nothing can go wrong.
___

Preference

He has been nothing but trouble ever since he moved next door!

Always throwing parties, always bringing cops to our neighborhood, and getting ME into trouble with him. He always shoots arguments with me here and there!

I hate him.

And I had enough of Cole shenanigans ever since he moved next door! He is lucky that's he's related to my best friend brother. I would've kicked him beforehand.

Every time I confront him about it...

I fall in love with him right over again. Oh boy!

___

Chapter 1: My Diaries

Elena

"Miss me?" Jacob, my high school sweetheart, flirts closely to my ears before grabbing my butt from behind.