Chapter 3

Leave a vote comment and fan!

There were only two life choices that I don't regret today. Moving to Malibu to attend one of the top universities in the USA and falling in love with my boyfriend Jacob who is striving excellence to join the NFL very soon. His internship is almost calling him. He will leave the campus in another year. My parents love Jacob especially mom. They know he's rich and suitable for me. They want me to be a housewife of a football player while I suppress.

I had everything going great for me! But staying focused was a challenge sometimes because there are so many opportunities to do in California. This is why I scheduled a new routine to study more at the library and attend my classes the same day so that my power battery can be drained off.

We were two hours into the study session. Hitting books from classes for that long was enough for me to start feeling hungry again.

"Ugh, babe what time is it?" I asked, slightly drowsing a bit.

He was already on his phone anyways. "Seven o' three."

I nod my head while grabbing the rest of the quesadilla to feed on. After I was done eating the leftovers I went back to studying Physics.

Let me see here... space and time, no no analytic mechanic is— wait no it belongs to Q here so I have to cross out this letter! Gosh, why does this have to be hard? I'm almost finished. Almost finished with this page. Mmm-hmm yes! It treats the large behavior of large numbers of atoms especially regards the distribution of energy.

"It's getting late, Elena." Jacob closed my textbooks. "We studied enough today."

"Yeah, lemme finish with this last question baby." I agreed before bubbling in the last answer with my mechanic pencil.

I felt my inner thighs being arose slowly by Jacob's hands. His hands were cold which caused me to shiver at the affection. I close my eyes when he leans himself closer to my ears to whisper. "Remember when I said that I was going to punish you later?"

He continues by sliding his fingers inside my jeans. I bit the bottom of my lip when I look around the entire library. I was neurotic if someone was going to see us. It was already getting late. The dim shadow under us brightens our area.

"Babe..." I tried to speak softly yet quietly when Jacob began to leave wet kisses around my neck. "Someone will see us if we do this now in the library."

"No one is here. The librarian is all the way at the front." Jacob answers through action while continuing to please me here.

He was right. We were one of the last few to still be in the library. Before it was crowded with other students but now as the day ease off people started to leave the place. Some parts of the lights were shut off but our light remains auto.

Jacob knew exactly how to turn on me. It was like he was trained to know all the traits of a girl.

As much I was becoming wetter by his affections I knew that there wasn't the place to do it. Plus one of the cameras on the walls was pointed at us. So I pushed Jacob's face away from my lip.

"Let's continue this at your place," I told him.

He groans. "I want you now, Elena. You turned me on already."

I stopped him again before he can bury his face in between my thighs. "I'm hungry."

Jacob slide down my pants and dipped in a tongue in my sensitive clit first. Gasping for pleasure, I close my eyes when he began to nibble my navel, lick deeply in my clit and suck my inner labia aggressively yet passionately. An orgasm felt like it was draining. I let out a moan when I roam my hands around his jet-black hair. He didn't stop even when I come causing his mouth to stay wet. He continues eating.