Chapter 4

The next day when I got ready for class, Cole continues to pull another prank on me while I was in the jacuzzi relaxing the other day and when I came out I notice that my body was covered in purple sprayed ink. I didn't even notice it because the water seems to vulnerable in the jacuzzi he must've mix laundry items and put them together.

I didn't hold back from pulling a prank back at him. I was also the master of pranks thanks to me and Samantha pulling silly pranks on each other ever since we were five. So there was a day in the week when I made caramel apples in the kitchen and offered him that one caramel apple where I stuffed in an onion and put caramel on it where he wouldn't tell the difference.

"I save you the perfect one!" I insisted him with the tray. "Try this!"

A smile appeared on my face when I watched when he took a bite out of it and he soon cough it out while frowning. I had gotten him back again! But then it was still a mistake for me because little did I know it was the first beginning of pranking each other.

It's been a full week living with him already and it had turn into a nightmare. Besides from all the pranks that both of us were pulling on each other there were times he would invite over a different girl almost every night to the room and in the morning when I dress up to get ready I always have to air out the living room, sometimes finding thongs on the floor.

My phone started to vibrate. When I look down at the glossy cell phone screen it was my favorite person, Samantha! I was expecting a call from her anywhere this week cause she was suppose to come since yesterday. I don't know what happened.

"Hello?" Samantha spoke over the line.

I glue my phone to my left ear. "Hey stranger! You forgot about me already in Hawaii? You were suppose to come this past Sunday! It's Wednesday now!"

"Right i was suppose to come last night but my stupid flight was on delay." She mentions.

"Wow, you need to hurry it up!" I insisted.

"Why?" She laughs. "Is everything alright back home?"

"NO! When you've been gone for a WHOLE week I been dealing with COLE the ASSHOLE who's been constantly pulling pranks on me! Is like both of us starts pulling pranks on each other and the house turned into world war three." I explained. "You don't even want to know what happened in the jacuzzi!"

"Are we in kindergarten again? He reminds me of how we use to act like when we were kids." Samantha shares with a laugh. "You should definitely marry him! He is like the guy version of me!"

"NOT FUNNY."

"What?" She chuckles and I was about to hang up on her for taking everything as a joke until she says,

"Trust me, you can have your brother away from me! I already had enough around him!" I exaggerated while continuing my walk to the other side of campus. "Enough about me though! How is everything at Florida? How is your family doing?"

"My grandparents made amends that from now on everyone in the family has to visit back my father to keep his legacy going." She tell me. "I say it was cool while it was lasted."

"That's sweet of them to make. But now that means once in a while you'll be leaving me."

"Not until when semester breaks." She laughs. "Oh, did I tell you that I met my E in the alphabet here?"