1.0 welcome

Isabella Benavent Villada is the adopted daughter of two rich influential lesbians, Andrea Villada and Begoña Benavent goes by the name Bella which meant beautiful in Spanish

Isabella Benavent Villada is the adopted daughter of two rich influential lesbians, Andrea Villada and Begoña Benavent goes by the name Bella which meant beautiful in Spanish. The little sister of Leopoldo, who goes by Polo, is older by only 2 months, but likes to hold that over her head playing protective older brother. When in reality Bella was the one who was always protecting Polo from everything, but she let him continue to believe otherwise to save his ego. Bella and Polo grew up close and shared the same circle of friends that contained Ander Muñoz, Carla Rosón Caleruega, Lucrecia Montesinos Hendrich, and Guzmán Nunier Osuna and at one point Guzmán's adopted sister Marina. Things had seem so simple for the six friends, they grew up getting everything they wanted, a family that love them and best friends they could trust their lives with, or so they thought.

It was the first day of junior year, Bella and Ander walked side by side as they entered the classroom sharing a bowl of fruit the smaller girl had brought from home. The classroom was filled with a fair amount of students including their friends, who sat around Guzmán and Lu. The pair bid them a quick 'hi' as they continued their way to their seats at the back corner of the room, having their own conversation.
"They'd be cute together," Carla commented as she looked at the two. Polo looked up to see who she was talking about to his sister and Ander. Guzmán and Lu had gone off in their own conversation leaving the other couple of the group to have theirs.
"Bella and Ander, really?" Polo asked looking back at Carla who rolled her eyes at her oblivious boyfriend.
"Are you blind?" Lu asked Polo joining in on the conversation. "Those two are so into each other."
Polo looked at Guzmán who shrugged, but even Guzmán knew, everyone did. Except for Bella and Ander...and Polo. All four sets of eyes turned to the two who were laughing over something the curly haired boy said.
"What?" Bella asked feeling their eyes on her.
"Let's get the folders before class starts," Lu smiled standing up looking at Bella and Carla. Both girls stood up leaving the boys to themselves. Ander migrated over to Guzmán and Polo to talk before the bell rang. Bella, Carla, and Lu conversed by the folders about the three new students that would arrive in any moment now. As Lu continued to talk about what a waste giving the scholarships to the three, Bella sawMarina Nunier walked in from the corner of her eye, giving Guzman and Ander a small smile as she took the seat behind them. Polo had moved over to his seat to talk to a boy named Manuel that sat in front of him. Behind Marina entered in the 3 new students that were granted the scholarships.
"Hey, what's up guys, I'm Christian!" a boy with light brown hair loudly announced making Lu, Carla, and Bella share glances. Isabel left the two girls to take her seat, but on her way there she overheard Guzmán and the new kid's conversation.
"Is this seat taken?" The boy named Christian asked.
"By my invisible friend," Guzmán smirked.
"Oh, enjoy his company," Christian shrugged off not too bothered by Guzmán's attitude.
"Be nice," Bella frowned at the blonde who rolled his eyes at Bella. She smiled in return before motioning for Ander to come take a seat with her as the teacher entered greeting everyone. Bella took her seat behind Polo beside Ander.
"Okay so as we all know we have 3 new students with us today. So let's meet them," the teacher, Martin, announced. Isabel liked Martin, he was a nice man and a fair teacher. "Christian Valeria."
"Yes?" the boy asked, who Bella and the rest of the class recognized as the one who loudly introduced himself and had managed to already piss off Guzman.
"Do you want to introduce yourself to the class?"
"Ahh, yes umm...hello...um goodbye?" he lamely introduced standing up making the class laugh.
"Okay...great," Martin nodded awkwardly.
"Thank you Mr. Teacher," Christian nodded sitting down.
"Hello I'm Nadia, I'm 16. My family's from Palestine, but I was born in Spain and when I finish my studies I'd like to be professional diplomat in the United Nations," a pretty girl with a mint colored hijab proudly introduced herself.
"Wow! Impressive," Martin smiled.
"Looks like Lu has competition," Ander joked quietly but loud enough for the long haired girl to hear. Turning around Lu glared at both Ander and Bella, who was trying not to smile.
"You know, every year we choose our best student, and the trophy is rather ugly but it allows you to study the following year at- who can tell me?" Martin questioned. Everyone except the three and the rebellious Marina raised their hands. "Carla."
"At a school in Florida, which gives you access to an Ivy League University."
"And how can you win it?" Nadia asked intrigued.
"By standing out in all the activities such curricular and extracurricular. The more extracurriculars, the better, photography, chess, Chinese...check out the list," informed Martin as he walked passed her.
"If I were you I'd watch out for this one. She'll take no prisoners," Guzman advised without sparing the Palestine girl a glance.
"Ridiculous, wasn't this a secular school?" Lu asked shaking her head.
"Samuel Garcia," Martin smiled as he stood back up in the front.
"Hi, my name is Samuel..." he paused, speaking in Spanish unlike the other two, "and I feel like anything I say will be used against me so it would be better to remain silent."
"How darling!" Lu laughed while Bella sat up intrigued at the shy, nervous boy. He looked familiar but she couldn't figure where she had seen him before.
"Don't be afraid. At this school we teach values. Manners and respect are paramount. The leaders of tomorrow are at this school."
"I know that's what I'm afraid of," Samuel nodded.
"What did the waiter say?" Guzman joked looking across to Polo making the girls in between them giggle. It clicked for Bella, their group would go eat at the restaurant where he worked at and he was their waiter from time to time. "He's talking to us."
"Guys," Martin warned.
"Sorry," Guzman apologizes still smiling.
"All right my name is Samuel and I am, as your classmate said, a waiter. Strange as it may seem to you, waiters sometimes get a seat at the table. But you don't need to worry, I'm not here to take anyone's place. You are still the leader's of tomorrow."