3.0 saturday night

Bella took a seat next to Polo when she entered class, this hasn't happened in years since he and Carla got together

Bella took a seat next to Polo when she entered class, this hasn't happened in years since he and Carla got together. However, today was different, he was upset with Carla over what happened with Christian the night before. Bella propped her head with her arm against the desk as she boredly listened to the teacher lecture and Polo whisper complaints about Carla and Christian.
"Are you listening to me?" Polo hissed at his younger sister, who didn't move from her spot but glanced at him from the corner of her eye.
"Hm... yes, of course," Bella nodded slowly sitting up.
"Maybe you could pretend to care Bella," Polo glared at her making her roll her eyes. "Roll your eyes anymore they're gonna fall off."
"Okay, stop being snappy with me!" Bella snapped at Polo. "Maybe you two just need space, you guys are together 24/7."
"Oh yes, because distance is what they need," Guzmán butted in from behind them. Bella spun around and threw her pen at him. "Ow!"
Polo, Ander, Christian, Samuel, and Marina all chuckled quietly. Lu just rolled her eyes at Guzmán still irritated from swim and Carla glared at Bella and Guzmán. She had already shushed Ander and Christian and now these two.
"Be quiet!" Carla snapped at the pair who were now arguing in whispers. Huffing Bella turned around while Guzmán crossed his arms irritated at the girl sitting in front of him.
"She's cranky," Ander whispered to Christian nodding his head toward the only female blonde in his friend group. It was obvious the blonde was just as in a bad mood as Polo who was back to complaining to his sister about Carla, "is the wedding off, then?"
"Just postponed for a little bit, okay?" Christian joked making Ander chuckle, "but it's going to happen."
The bell rang signaling the end of the class. Everyone sprung up from their seats ready to enjoy their weekend especially Christian who excitedly clapped his hands.
"By the way there's a party at Samu's this weekend. Lots of chicks! Oh and my buddy the dealer-"
"Party?" Bella asked approaching the pair, her binder held against her chest with her usual smile. Ignoring the part about where she heard the word 'dealer'.
"Oh hey beautiful," greeted Christian smiling back.
"Hey handsome," Bella greeted, "so am I invited? Or is there already too many chicks?"
"Too many chicks?!" Christian said in disbelief. "That's impossible!"
Bella and Ander laughed at the boy.
"You are definitely invited! But uh I'll catch up with you two later okay?" Christian said bidding a goodbye as he hurriedly left the classroom leaving Bella and Ander alone.
"You want to go?" Ander asked as they exited the classroom.
"Hmm we could stop by," Bella nodded assuming he was inviting her.
"Hey I didn't say I would go with you," Ander joked making the brunette playfully hit him.

• • •

Entering the Montesinos' household, Carla and Bella were greeted by a maid. The pair gave the older lady a friendly smile before finding their friend. Lu had invited the two over to hangout since they haven't done that in a while and she wanted to discuss plans.
"Why don't we go on Monday?" Lu asked the two girls. "Can Polo make it?"
"You ask him, he's not talking to me," Carla responds, her attention mainly on her phone.
"Oh, wasn't it you who wasn't talking to him?" Lu asked surprised by the revelation.
"Guzmán is helping him get his balls back," Bella jokes glancing up from her phone. Carla hit the brunette in the arm before turning to Lu.
"Same thing," Carla shrugged.
"Same thing!" Lu said incredulously. "Let me get this straight he brings that caveman into your relationship, then he freaks out, makes a scene, and gives you the silent treatment? Sure next, he's going to expect you to get on your knees and beg for forgiveness. And as usual, you'll do it."
"Why are you mad at me too?" Carla asked her attention now fully to the oldest of the three.
"Because I can't stand it when he walks all over you. It's good to put your ovaries on the table every now and then!" Lu answered, taking a sip of her coffee. Carla sighed, glancing over at Bella who had stayed away from the conversation besides her one comment. Bella shrugged and focused her attention back on her phone. Carla rolled her eyes at the girl, irritated that she wasn't defending her, but how could she when Carla was playing her brother.

• • •

Ander had decided last second that he wanted to go to the party. He told his parents that he was gonna go to Guzmán's house, he didn't want to lie but couldn't bare to be in the house anymore with his parents fighting and tension in the house because of the joint found in his room. Before going to Samuel's house he decided to make a pit stop.
"Oh hi, Paola!" Ander greeted the maid as she opened the Benavent home to him. Before the older lady could respond a voice had interrupted her.
"Paola, who is it?" a voice asked that Ander recognized to be Bella's. Paola didn't respond as she let the teen walked up the door to reveal their guest.
"Hey," Ander greeted awkwardly.
"Hey, what are you doing here?" Bella asked, Paola moving aside, giving the curly haired boy a smile before walking away to give the pair privacy.
"You still wanna go to the party?" he asked.
"I thought you said you weren't going with me?" Bella smirked leaning against the door frame.
"Changed my mind."

_________________
so elite's 4th season will have ander. yay! (and guzmán, samuel, omar, rebeca, and cayetana)
i'm sad that none of the og girls will be there :(