4.2 pablo

Everyone returned back in school

Everyone returned back in school. Bella and Ander had gotten closer over Ander's revelation. They spent the rest of that night figuring out what that meant for them and they decided to take it slow. However, that same night Ander still secretly slipped out to meet up with Omar to make a deal. Little did he know both Samuel and Guzmán saw him.

"So I heard you and Ander had made up," Bella said cheerfully to Guzmán, who was taking books out of his locker.
"Yeah, I think we're okay again," he nodded with a small smile. "I heard about you two, by the way."
"Oh... yeah," Bella smiled. "It all happened so fast."
"Hmm yeah, just like that summer," Guzmán agreed, making Bella freeze. Her and Guzmán had promised each other to never talk about that summer again and to keep it just between them.
"What?" she asked in shock.
"Don't worry Bells, I won't tell a soul. Unlike your boyfriend, I can promise to keep a secret," he smiled at the smaller girl, closing his locker. "I'm happy for you two."
"What's wrong with you?" Polo asked walking up to his sister, right before Guzmán had walked off. She looked in shock as she watched Guzmán disappear around the corner.
"Nothing," she smiled, a completely change in her emotion. Polo nodded not buying her sudden change of mood. Bella was always good at hiding her feelings and staying calm in situations, something he wished he could do.
"Let's go to class," Polo said. Bella nodded following after him.

Bella sat in the cafeteria alone. She had stopped torturing herself over what Guzmán had said. It would affect more than just her relationship with Ander, it would affect his relationship with Lu and overall ruin their friendships with the two. Shaking her head she glanced around the room to find Marina and Samuel laugh and smile, she couldnt help but pity the boy. He was just being used by her, was Bella surprised by this? No. This was exactly Marina, unfortunately no one else really saw through this but her, but this was partly her fault to. She should've exposed Marina for some things she did, but in some ways she pitied the girl, so maybe that's why she kept her mouth shut.
"Hey," a voice greeted, snapping her out of her thoughts. Bella turned to see Carla had taken a seat beside her.
"Hi," she smiled at her best friend.
"What's wrong?" Carla asked immediately sensing Bella's mood. Carla was probably one of the few people Bella couldn't hide her emotions to, she could see very well she was bothered by something. Bella debated whether to tell her or not, she promised the boys to never talk about what happened to Pablo.

"That afternoon, you, Polo, and Guzmán waited for Pablo to get out of class," the Inspectora spoke to Ander.
"But that has nothing to do with what happened," Ander pointed out.
"Was Guzmán very angry?" she questioned, ignoring what he had just said.
"He just found out that the guy infected his sister."
"What did you do to him?" she asked taking Ander back to the events.
"Hey Pablito!" Guzmán called out the boy, ready to get revenge. Polo and Ander held the boy on either sides as Guzmán hit him.
"He got roughed up a bit," Ander answered.
"Guzmán found out his sister was about to run away with a boy who got her pregnant, like Pablo. What if he confronted her in a fit of rage and killed her? He says he's incapable of doing something like that. That he barely touched Pablo. Tell me the truth. Is that true?"
Ander and Polo watched as blood splattered everywhere and Guzmán continued to beat Pablo. Bella was passing by the boys' locker room when she heard Ander yelling. The brunette worriedly entered in and was horrified to see Guzmán beating the hell out of Pablo.
"Guzmán!" Bella yelled pushing past Ander and her brother. "Stop! Please! You're gonna kill him!"
"It's the truth. He barely touched him." The inspectora nodded still unconvinced.
"Isabella, Polo's sister, found him and apparently she found him like that and coincidentally you guys are all in the same circle," she pushed.
"Are you insinuating it's a cover up, Inspectora?" Bella asked as the interview turned to her. "Because that's a big assumption."
"What were you doing there, then Ms. Benavaent? It's the boys' locker room," the Inspectora challenged the brunette.
"I heard a call for help, what did you want me to do, ignore it?" Bella scoffed.
"Get him out of here!" Bella yelled at the two boys who were in shock. They quickly snapped out of it hearing Bella's voice and dragged Guzmán always
"What are you gonna do?" Polo asked.
"Take care of this, now go and get him cleaned up!" With that the three left, leaving Bella with Pablo. Bella turned her attention to the barely breathing boy. "Oh Pablo, you're so stupid, you're lucky I got here in time. Before I call for help though, let's make a deal okay? You're not gonna tell them who did this to you. Not a word, because no one is gonna save you if you make another mistake."
When she saw a somewhat nod from
the barely breathing boy she shrugged.
"Help! Someone help!"

__________________
hey guys! sorry i haven't updated. thank you for all your comments and support ❤️😭😭😭