i.

𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 ℜ𝔬𝔬𝔱𝔰
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦.

★彡

Schools were often known to have different contrasting groups of individuals

Schools were often known to have different contrasting groups of individuals. These stereotypical groups included goths, geeks, preps, and everyone in between. When Kim Doyoung transferred to this good for nothing highschool somewhere in the middle of the year, he reckoned he'd stay alone in the corner since he'd rather be unnoticed. He didn't like people too. However, he unexpectedly met one of his old classmates, Lee Taeyong, from middle school, who eventually became one of his friends, if not his only one.

Doyoung was still fairly new and had much to learn. So, Taeyong helped.

Although he was known to be a popular guy, he didn't exactly have the typical attitude of the 'popular kids',
and was actually a really cool, chill dude to hang around.

Which was just what Doyoung needed.

★彡

"Hey," Taeyong started. "Just wondering — you don't have to answer this if you aren't particularly comfortable with it..." he stated however some jocks were making mocking faces at them so he said "oh, fuck off!" with a middle finger to shove up their assholes midst conversation.

He cleared his throat, "ahem... yeah... uhh, but why did you even change schools in the first place?"

"That's a good question actually." Doyoung winced after pulling a cuticle and stared at the blood oozing out from the corner of his nail. "Some kids were getting on my nerves, I suppose," he sighed, biting down on his lip as he pressed down on the skin and blood. "There was too much to deal with and I really wasn't having it."

"They were just so annoying to the point you decided you'd get the fuck out of that place?"

He nodded, "yeah, quite precisely."

Taeyong gave him an expression — like as if he was impressed. He chuckled to himself, placing his hands behind his head all chill. "Honestly, I would too. I can't bother with stupid people. I mean have you seen the group of guys that hang around the cafeteria before school? I hate their guts!"

Doyoung laughed with a hand over his mouth.
"Anyway, what're the people around here like?
You haven't really talked about that a lot."

"Not that interesting to be honest," Taeyong clicked his tongue as he escorted Doyoung all around the school. "A lot of people here are either dumb, drug addicts, alcoholics, or an unsurprising combination of the three. Can't say I'm proud to be here, but there's not much to do about it," he counted with his fingers while rolling his eyes.