vi.

𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 ℜ𝔬𝔬𝔱𝔰
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯. 𝔳𝔦

★彡

If Taeyong was pretty surprised about Jaehyun liking his favourite band, Doyoung could not imagine how he'd react if he found out about them smoking together

If Taeyong was pretty surprised about Jaehyun liking his favourite band, Doyoung could not imagine how he'd react if he found out about them smoking together. That's right... 'if'.

The young boy didn't intend to keep any secrets. He wasn't the kind of person to feel ashamed. But he only started to feel it now because Taeyong was important to him and he knew that this right here, could have potentially ruined their friendship.

The concert was awesome, couldn't have been better. Especially with Jaehyun there. Everyone bounced up and down and the colours on the stage were colourful and fluorescent. When it ended, people moaned and groaned but Doyoung was partially glad that it was over. Maybe because his legs were starting to wobble all over the place.

Usually the boy would accompany Taeyong on his way home, then walk to his place by himself. However, midst when he was sticking his earphones in his ears, Jaehyun appeared right beside him, scaring the life out of Doyoung.

"A-Again?"

He chuckled, "sorry."

There was an awkward silence as they walked. Doyoung didn't know how to start a conversation but Jaehyun couldn't find the courage to utter a word at the given moment, even though he normally could.

The boy looked down at his feet, not wanting to find himself staring into Jaehyun's eyes; he could've crashed into a pole if he did. The both of them stepped at an even pace but the boy's feet stumbled upon a couple pebbles. He tripped. Jaehyun immediately leaned forward to catch Doyoung with his two hands.

"Gosh, are you okay?" He enquired cloyingly, which caused Doyoung's chest to thump.

He hummed, "yes... sorry." Now, suddenly the raven haired male was able to talk. Possibly some confidence struck him out of absolutely nowhere? He twiddled around with his drawstrings. "Do you go this way as well?"

"Hmmmm... No, not really. I would have turned left a couple minutes ago actually since I live down in Naeporo street. But you were alone so I wanted to walk with you."

"Oh," he responded as his face reddened.

"I get uncomfortable seeing people walk around this late at night too," he added on.

Doyoung understood what he meant when he said that. It was in fact, nearing one the morning, and who knew if creeps were roaming the streets at that time. Plus, the streets' lights flickered spontaneously and it frightened Doyoung. He was grateful to have some company.

Sure, Doyoung wasn't a woman, but anything could have happened.

They had a lively conversation with some more occasional silence until they stopped at the red brick walled house.