iv.

𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 ℜ𝔬𝔬𝔱𝔰
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯. 𝔦𝔳

★彡

Some days later after their encounter, Doyoung had primped himself up for no good particular reason

Some days later after their encounter, Doyoung had primped himself up for no good particular reason. Yep.

Shiny looking locks, chapstick and well plucked eyebrows that he finished last night. He even remembered to exfoliate and use toner on his skin.
He was literally glowing and he couldn't have looked any better. At least he thought. However, possibly he just wanted to look presentable towards... someone.

When Taeyong smelt the strong cologne he was wearing and as well, saw that his hair was all gelled up today, he questioned the boy with a furrowed brow.

"Who are you prettying yourself up for today?" It was the rarest sight.

"No one," Doyoung obviously lied. "Just felt like... trying out a new style."

The white haired male didn't buy it. "Uh-huh..."

He never wanted to talk about it, but it just an itty bit strange how Doyoung was so interested in Jaehyun. The boy never really showed an interest in people in middle school, but Taeyong wasn't that close to him during the time either, so he wouldn't have known much about him in general. He just guessed that he could've had high standards. But nonetheless, it didn't take away the fact Doyoung was so 'interested' in Jaehyun; a boy.

Taeyong found it rude to bring the boy's sexuality into things, because he knew what made Doyoung uncomfortable. So he never once mentioned it to Doyoung and went with the flow. This led him to be so curious about the boy's life, when he didn't want to.

"Oh by the way, Friday night?"

"Right, right," Doyoung nod his head. "Let's meet at my house. I got most of the stuff there anyway."

Taeyong's birthday was soon and the raven-haired boy bought concert tickets for his favourite band. Doyoung worked his butt off to get his hands on them because the band was pretty well-known and most tickets were selling fast. It would have been a waste to be late or miss the whole thing.

He was indeed hoping he wouldn't have any errands to run like in every single drama ever as well.

★彡

Later on during their break time, Doyoung was ordered to deliver some notes — possibly the upcoming exams, to somewhere on the other side of the highschool. Mr. Ko stated that because he had 'old man legs' he couldn't do it himself. Of course, being the nice student he was, Doyoung offered to send them over. Though he didn't exactly believe Mr. Ko's story... he just needed a good reputation with these teachers.

Taeyong would often come along with him just to talk. The white haired male complained about how they never got to have conversations with each other even though they were enrolled into the same class. It was probably because of their seating arrangement; where Taeyong was placed around the fuckboys of their school and Doyoung with a whole bunch of girls that thought their cleavage automatically made them much more prettier.