v.

𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 ℜ𝔬𝔬𝔱𝔰
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯. 𝔳

★彡

"What're you going to wear?"

"Sexy clothes, duh dude."

★彡

Today was the day: the day of the concert. Today was only a couple days away from Taeyong's birthday and they were discussing what they'd wear during the night. Taeyong, being a fan for years, already knew what he'd wear. However, Doyoung, was stunned.

"Dude, you should dress in white," the ivory haired male suggested. "Apparently that's going to be the dress code for this year's concert, so you don't want to stand out, right?" Doyoung tilted his head and raised his eyebrow up. Concerts had dress codes these days? How strange he thought.

"I mean, not everyone's obviously going to be in white but your ass can't do shit on your own, can it?"

"Alright then," he obliged. It's not like he was going to pick anything out himself anyway. Taeyong was basically speaking the truth. The painful truth.

The school day went by exceptionally quicker than usual. All they did was write notes from their textbooks down and the teacher sort of disappeared during the day to god who knew where. Doyoung hadn't encountered Jaehyun at all but he didn't think about it too much, as he sketched little eyes on the pages of his book.

The school bell rung and before both Taeyong and Doyoung knew it, they dashed home and were throwing on their outfits, making themselves look cute. People would've thought they primped themselves up for the tons of Fangirls, but it was actually for the idols. And, nothing was wrong with looking sexy for your favourite idols, in Taeyong's head.

There were a few hours left until the concert would start and Taeyong wanted the raven-haired to look perfect tonight. That was, if he ever got out of the bathroom. The boy somehow would always spend so much time on his hair, no matter the situation.

With their faces all dolled up, waiting in the long line, Taeyong began to check the other boy out. Doyoung didn't look anything like Doyoung, if that made sense. His hair was parted to the side with shining glossy lips, and even his legs were being defined by the white jeans he wore, since the school uniform was baggy. He clicked his tongue.

"Damn, you look hot tonight Mr. Kim," he complimented.

Doyoung smirked at him playfully, "and you don't look half bad yourself, Lee." The other wore a dark looking french grey — or whatever the hell that colour was, silk button-up with black chinos, and now that Doyoung thought about it, a lot of people were wearing dark colours rather than white, but he just shrugged it off. He did stand out though.

They laughed together like what friends would do.

Although he was reserved, Doyoung never once felt shy or embarrassed by any sort of compliment Taeyong gave him. It was most likely because sometimes, friends praised you, and you would do it back. It was always good to hype up your girlfriends or your boyfriends... guy friends. So obviously it wasn't like there were any secret feelings behind it, which made Doyoung comfortable with receiving and giving them back. Well, to Taeyong.