Chapter 1 | The arrival of the unexpected handsome

"Mom~", I entered the house with a mix of emotions flowing through me, my final year at school begins in a week and I haven't prepared anything for it.

"Mum?", I searched for her the whole house, bedroom, kitchen, living room, garden everywhere but in vain.

But then I heard faint noises from the bathroom, Is mom cleaning the bathroom? I twisted the knob of the bathroom and it clicked opened, I swung the door open,

"Mom..... WHAT THE FUDGE?!", My voice pierced through the air as I saw a half-naked figure in our bathroom, my eyes went wide that they could even pop out any moment, blood rushed to my cheeks making them a brighter shade of red. My first reflex was to shut it close. My heartbeat increased at an abnormal rate and what I saw was fresh in my mind,

A boy maybe in his twenties with a face of an angel scrupulously sculpted bathing in our bathroom.Just when my mind was corrupted with thoughts I don't want y'all to know the door opened and I immediately switched over to the other side,I stood still in my place not knowing what to do.

He came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel around his waist dangerously low showing his perfect v line and not to mention those abs that were well-toned, water beads tracing down his body and dripping down his hair to his face down to his chest through the well-toned abs perfectly sliding down all over his body, and what's more, the scene of his naked self flashed in my mind, I gulped.

Panic mode switch ON:

"MUM!!", yes, I screamed right at his flawless face which caused him to flinch. I ran upstairs to my bedroom just to get bumped into my mom.

"Y/n why are you so noisy?" Mom frowned at me.

"T-there's someone down!", I felt my heart pumping out of my chest. And the scene I saw still fresh and clear as ever in my mind.

"Someone who?"

"A Him!"

"Him?"

"Yeah a handsome him!!"

"Handsome? thanks", a melodious voice along with few angelic chuckles dripped down my ears, I directed my head towards the voice to see that guy but now with a translucent white shirt showing his flawless body through the light half-tucked into a black ripped jeans that suited him perfectly, his hair still dripped wet from the shower, his eyes which had two gleaming brown gems fixed found mine, I left nostalgia seeing them.

"Oh Jimin", my mom addressed him. Jimin?

"Who?"

"I should've told u before y/n so this is Park Jimin, my friend's son...", I didn't dare to break the eye contact as mom continued speaking obviously I wasn't listening to her since our eyes were deeply sinking into each other glaze as the seconds passed by, it felt warm, it felt safe yet had a tint of danger, feistiness, I felt myself drowning into those eyes. Paralyzed, if I want to express it in one word I felt paralyzed.

"Park Jimin, nice to meet you, I hope we can become close", he flashed a small smile which I would describe its rather mischievous than soothing.

"Jung y/n, nice to meet you too", I reached for his hand and our fingers slide past each other creating a short chill vibration down my skin into a handshake, I beamed a smile for my manner's sake.

"M-mumma", we heard a teeny sleepy cry that was nearly inaudible.

"Great you woke up daeho who just slept", she glared at me before going into my 5 years old brother's room. Well, well I'm not sorry cause you should have said to me some handsome guy was visiting.

"How long?", I heard him speak, I was clueless and saw him with a questionable face and he shook my hand making me realize that I have been holding his hand for a while now, I swiftly pulled my hand just to be pulled back by him and in a split second, I felt my arms being latched above my head with two strong hands and a muscular leg in between my timid legs, slowly closing the gaps between our bodies, my respiration was a mess at this point as his eyes filled with gleaming lust at a slow pace, slowly his lips curved into a smirk as his eyes wandered as over my face measuring every inch of my face and landed on my lips, I felt my breath hitched at the sight of his face close to mine, our noses brushing each other, and then he leaned towards my ears, I can hear his breath, his Saliva being gulped and his tongue wetting his lips. Sending chills at the touch of his steamy breath on my soft skin, he whispered.

"Aren't you enjoying this?"

My eyes widened at his words and my first reflex was to push him away, my cheeks hot and red of what happened whats more he stood there breathtaking as ever chuckling at my reaction. But then he suddenly stopped and swiftly pointed towards me making me flinch slightly, tilted his head to a side which made him look hotter than he already is.

"My doll", he winked at me.

Your what?! Whoever he might be I knew one thing the longer he stays the chances of me frustrated increases by a degree every second!

Author's Note:

Heyaa, lobelies. This is my first book I jhope its good and thanks for reading💕
And pls do comment your thoughts on the story and hit the vote if y'all like it, it could make my day, Thank you💜